Balance druid LF for raiding

Ilvl 380ish. Just getting back into this for about a week. I’m sure most guilds are well into mythic progression. Would like to find a weekday group to raid and to do +10s with.

Hello we are looking for more raiders and we would love to talk to you.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey buddy, we are indeed into mythic progression. But I would be more than happy to have you a part of our heroic team and work you into it.
We do a lot of keys throughout the week, and M+ is our main focus outside of raiding.
Our heroic clears are Thursday/Sunday at 8pm CST. If either times work I would love to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Tis but a Scratch is a 5/9M guild that raids tue/thu 7-10cst and has a good mythic+ community.
Avg guild age is like 30 so we’re very laid back cause RL is always first.
If that interests you reach out to me at btag Dwhaviel#2478