Balance druid, holy pally, bm monk fire mage lfg illidan

We are 4 experienced top parsing former mythic raiders on Illidan that took time off at the start of BFA. We’re looking for a competent group to start working into immediately with plans to smash 8.3. We can all play different specs/classes if needed but would prefer to stick with our current builds. We want to have fun and kill bosses

Looking for Weekdays, ~8-11 server time and to stay on Illidan

Are you guys willing to xfer?

I’m the recruitment officer for Lucky Sigma-Tichondrius Horde. Raids are on Tu/Th from 6-9 PM PST. We’re 6/8M EP and got CE for Uldir & BoD this expansion.

Best way to reach me is by adding me at: sngger#5580 (disc) or sngger#1725 (bnet)

< – Holy Paladin in question here. Sanctified is the name on Illidan. First “i” is an alt code 0236. Sanctified#1817 is my btag if you’d like to chat. We have an extensive raid history and have taken a break for 18 months or so looking to return to raiding. Feel free to ask for logs if you’re having trouble finding them. Mine are available on World of Logs prior to the release of WoD.
^.^

Broken Promise (Stormrage-Alliance) we are a streamer friendly guild that is currently 5/8M with opening slots for DPS and Heals. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.

We strive to raid in a friendly and mature raid environment with no drama, no bias and no toxicity. We are looking to build a strong core group going into 8.3 with the mindset of aiming for CE. Outside of raiding we have an active community that does M+ and even transmog contest for gold. We will be starting up pvp as well in the near future.

Please apply @
https:// docs(dot)google(dot)com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdL4ZccUftq_L64To-B8R6fy4Z0duEbE6dx0WE6Jjn3KCJJTg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Server: Alliance - Stormrage (US)
Progression: 5/8M EP
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00pm EST

Officer Contact Information

Contact - Moltrinn
Bnet - Jay#18720
Discord - Moltrinn#3119