Balance Druid & Healer Looking for Guild

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a boomkin and a resto druid to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 6/8M (Za’qul at 17%) and 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, we are looking for a good reliable players for 8.3. we have a few healers and flex healers that can also DPS. If your friend can fill that role we have room for the both of you. Closing in on a zaqul kill, bunch of sub 30s tonight. Hmu if you would like to talk.

Sent you an in game request,

I am the GM and RL of a guild on Illidan our progress this expac has been 3/8 M, 5/9 M, 5/8 M.

Let me know if this interests you! :blush:

Sombur Zone could use both of you, I’ve sent you message on b net thanks

2 that top bbz

Hey Caulklover! (>.>)… im recruiting for lunacy-thrall. We are currently 4/8m and could definitely find a place for the two of you in our core. If this is something you might be interested you can reach me on bnet at doublediesel#1362 or on discord at Ey#9300. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there, perhaps we could work for the two of you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hello, Caulklover!

Reckoning-Stormrage (Alliance) is recruiting for Mythic EP and beyond. We are a fun and inclusive AotC guild. Currently we are in need of heals and DPS and there is some flexibility in terms of which classes we could fit into our current raid comp.
Raid days are Tues/Wed from 8-11pm server (EST).
Here’s our recruitment post for more info: [A] Reckoning-Stormrage is recruiting DPS/Heals for Mythic EP
I’d love t chat with more to see if its a good fit. My btag is Voodoø#1541. (The ø is Alt+0248) I sent you and your friend a btag request in game. Thanks so much!

Gl hf my bebe

Hey, man! I’m the DPS officer in an Alliance guild, Raiders R Us. Below is a link to our forum post. I would be interested in talking with you and your friend about possibly joining our raid team. If you’re interested, please feel free to add me on btag: Mith#11423.

1/8 mystic rayder guild I add u

Hey! would love to chat more to see if wed be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey man just wanted to say you a saint

b O l my bes

Gl hf m d u des

[A] The Church 8/8H 1/8M Tue/Wed 630PM-930PM PST We are a decent group of individuals with a sense of community. I have been here for over 10 years. If you are looking for a chill place to make friends and kill bosses, this is the place. Hit me up Enders#1814.

[A] The Church 8/8H 1/8M Tue/Wed 630PM-930PM PST We are a decent group of individuals with a sense of community. I have been here for over 10 years. If you are looking for a chill place to make friends and kill bosses, this is the place. Hit me up Enders#1814.

[A] The Stormfront 8/8H 3/8M Tue/Wed 630PM-930PM EST

Added you. We’re a 1 day a week guild 5/8M LF more people. 8:30 - 12:30 EST Tuesday only.

Added you. We’re a 1 day a week guild 5/8M LF more people. 8:30 - 12:30 EST Tuesday only.