Balance Druid [H] LF active guild/raiding guild

Balance Druid recently came back to BFA, currently 425ilvl. In Darkspear, Horde, i will always be on time for raids 100% of the time with massive huge neverseen before damage.

1 Like

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, just coming up on a month old! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be “Top 100” players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting RDPS:

• Mage (High Priority)
  • Boomkin (High Priority)
  • Warlock (Medium Priority)
  • Ele Sham (Medium Priority)
  • SPriest (Low Priority)

If your class/spec/role isn’t listed still reach out if you’re interested in joining! We’re open to taking all exceptional players.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players.

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet), or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT),

Hey Depressd,

Welcome back. We can offer you solid mythic progression and M+ on just a ONE NIGHT A WEEK commitment, plus the ability to opt into additional nights/content as your schedule allows. We have an immediate opening for a moonkin, too. Guild spam below. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/8M EP | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

NEVER BEFORE SEEN DMG?? I must know.

:slight_smile:
Glad to chat. Let me know if we sound like a good fit for you!
: spam :
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

hey Depressd, would love to see this massive huge neverseen before damage. I am raid leader of a guild called -R E L E N T L E S S- We made our guild 2 weeks ago and are currently 3/8 M trying to push as many boss kills this current tier as possible and continue the momentum going into next tier. We are looking for people to consistently make raid every week, willing to listen, learn, and get better. We raid 8:30 - 11:30 EST on Fri-Sat. Would love to talk more and if you are interested in trialing hit me up, my discord is Zeref#2659 and Bnet is iZeref#1461. Take care!

We could use a boomkin

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.