Balance Druid changes in Shadowlands are horrible!

I would say this in Beta/Alpha Discussion but sadly i did not get invited to Alpha for Shadowlands this year ;/

With some class abilities coming back why do balance druids only get 2? Typhoon and Heart of the wild. Why do we have the EXACT same talent tree for 3 expansions in a row? Why hasnt our playstyle changed at all? This is soo boring and sadly depressing.

Lets talk about the Heart of the Wild talent which is a 5 min cooldown and lasts 1 min. Its in the one of the tier for talents… its with Mighty Bash and Mass Entanglement which are 2 of the mostly used spells for Arenas. No boomy is gonna run Heart of the Wild in arenas especially if it means we have to trade bash and roots for it and plus its a 5 minute cooldown. ITS SO BADLY DESIGNED.

Now lets talk about the playsyle, boomys still look the same… you added eclipse which really wont make much of a difference its still gonna be boring expecaily since we played with it for 2 expansions now and going on 3.

This is what can be done in my opinion as a boomy main for a long time. New expansions always was fun to me because of the new class playstyles and Abilities but so far from what i see in Alpha it dosent look fun at all.

Some spells that can be brought back for balance druids - 1) Displacer Beast. 2) Natures Vigil. 3) Tree trents (3 charges). 4) Mushrooms. 5) Hurricane. and the old system instead of astral power as spenders, bringing back the Solar and Lunar eclipse bar underneath your UI which switches constatly and you had to use your spells according to which ecplipse you were just like the old days would be such a great idea because then the class would be challenging and fun to play.

Honesly i hope in beta lots of changes does happen to druids because as it is right now it feels like the druid devolopers arent even focused on the class and what designs needed to be worked on.