Balance Druid and Resto Druid LF AoTC Guild

Hello!
My friend and I are looking for an AoTC guild to join for S4 and The War Within. We are looking for a guild to raid, do M+, and just have a good time.
We are both 2700+ rating and 485 ilvl in S3 but did not do any raiding except for clearing normal Amirdrassil.
I raided Aberrus and have pretty good logs if you look up Dxxdyy.
We both have a lot of AoTC and early mythic experience in previous seasons/expansions.

Dxxdyy - Balance Druid
Sanallina - Resto Druid

Looking for anytime on the weekends and before 10pm EST on weekdays.

Please reach out if you would like to talk.
Bnet - Dxxdyy#1554
Discord - dxxdyy
Bnet - Sana#1921
Discord - sanallina

Dxxdyy,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you. Cairdeas is an AOTC guild on Stormrage. We have gotten AotC in nearly every raid that it was a thing - we skipped a couple of raids in BFA.

I am looking for a healer and a dps for our season 4 team and beyond.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

My twitch code is at the bottom of this post and you can watch some of our raids to get a feel for our people and our approach if you want.

You can also learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
On Twitch: eventincairdeas
or you can talk to me in game:
Sevenöut (Hunter) | Eventin (Evoker)|

Ready to join a guild where fun and progress go hand in hand? Welcome to
< Lick My Critz > :fire:

Our semi-hardcore approach means we’re serious about achieving Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) every tier, but we never forget to have a good time along the way.

:shield: About Us: Filled with many experienced players and some ex-mythic raiders who know the game inside and out. Semi-hardcore mindset focused on AOTC progression, camaraderie and fun, both in and out of raids. We value a sense of humor as much as dedication to our craft​:crossed_swords:

What We Offer: Organized raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 8:00 PM Eastern time till 11:00 PM Eastern time with a focus on AOTC achievement, pushing mythic plus keys and enjoyable gameplay. We also do multiple Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Also have a fun and active discord to talk about Wow, other games, life etc.

:star2: Join < Lick My Critz > and experience raiding at its finest – where skill, laughter, and camaraderie reign supreme! Applicants must be prepared to know their class inside and out, and come equipped with required enchantments, Flasks, etc. :star2:

We need one more healer, preferably Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid but others can apply.
Both melee and ranged dps.

Get in touch on discord if you’re interested or have any questions we would love to add you to the team!

GM:
Battletag: Manz#11742
Discord: manz2

Co GM
Discord: sicilysiren

Co GM
Battletag: zasuke#1337
Discord: zasuke

Hi Dxxdyy and Sanallina, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for the both of you. We are a casual progressive guild (not CE) and have been rebuilding our raid team for Season 4 (We are not doing any raiding til then). Our raid days are T/W 7:45-10pm EST. Besides raiding guildies do M+, TWs, transmog runs, some PVP (BGs), etc. Also a number of our members are aged 50+, and we are a Never Benching of Players guild. What this means is that the people who show up to raid, get to raid. If we sound like the perfect new home for the both of you , just IM me in-game for either more info/invite, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, then go directly to guild-finder and apply to “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid tab, not Social) and we will get you both from there. Hope to have the both of you join our family!