Baine should be gay

Baine should be bbq

1 Like

Just when I though the low grade tries of threads has touched the botton

Welp. Another gift from the Mods over at GD.

Neat.

8 Likes

Baine should be Gay, Anduin should be gay, why don’t people ever say a Good character should be gay for once.

Well i guess Roux did, so good for her.

Can mods stop considering SF like the Forums’ trash can where to send threads they don’t dare to delete?
This would be appreciated.

10 Likes

make4 me a mod and i will take out the trash and make a pinned thread for all complaints about faction bias.

3 Likes

Approved.

Make SF great again!

4 Likes

Curs-ed forum mods.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Baine x Mayla.

That is all.

Not really. It doesn’t tell you their sexual preference, or their sexual orientation. Unless they had kids, but then all that really means is they had sex (unless the child is adopted, then you don’t even know that!)

Another man of culture, I see.

1 Like

I started reading and was like… this makes mess sense than usual for the Story Forum. These names are unfamiliar… oh…

LOL

I guess that’s how they feel about those who dwell and lurk here.

2 Likes

Wait, so this thread got moved to the Story Forum and yet Anduin is still in General Discussion? :roll_eyes:

So I guess that means any existing NPC in game could be gay. Say even… Anduin… or /gasp Malfurion… :scream:

Edit: I totally forgot to include Baine, since he is the subject of this thread. :man_facepalming:

btw, just joking around. :smiley:

Edit #2: Boo for being moved to the story forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These shipping threads are so boring. wow isn’t a soap opera.

1 Like

yes…just…yeeeessssss

I don’t find them boring, unlike the main story in BfA and anything High Elf related.

Maybe trade chat would be more peaceful then.

Oh dear lord. lol

I’ve had trade chat silenced forever, it seems.