Baine should be gay

We need more non-human character representation. Enough with the Anduin/Wrathion threads. Make Baine and Lasan a couple. Baine x Mayla’s storyline in Legion was dropped and barely any interaction during the HM Tauren quest.

Meanwhile, Lasan has a personality that isn’t a doormat.

This will make people happy.

14 Likes

No. Baine and Kiro.

God the meteor just needs to hit already

79 Likes

I like Kiro though, he’s perfect for Nisha.

Meanwhile no tauren romances have been brought up. Blizzard only caters to the humanoid relationships.

2 Likes

“We need more non-human representation!” followed immediately by “Enough with Anduin x Wrathion threads.”… Wrathion is human?!? Nah fam let’s make TRILLIAX gay, bring on the psycho schizoid gay butler!!! (I’ve created a monster… :expressionless:)

1 Like

I don’t play WoW for romance. I play WoW to barrage entire rooms so my tanks can enjoy more mobs every now and then.

19 Likes

Speak for yourself, nerd. LF ERP in goldshire.

2 Likes

It will make a tiny percentage of people happy, the rest of us want y’all weirdos to quit trying to ruin our game.

Agreed.

20 Likes

I’m all for representation, but please explain to me who feels left out, or like they are not being represented in their favorite video game because this fictitious race of nature loving minotaurs don’t seem to …whatever. This is a trap.

6 Likes

In 10.0 the void lords should show up and Baine just goes on a rampage slaughtering all of them.

He basically becomes the doom guy of Azeroth.

3 Likes

I…I agree, yes.

1 Like

No thanks.

4 Likes

:thinking: Trilliax x Baine…? I like it!

1 Like

Well like he did give Anduin the tip… of his horn.

Think it was in the book before the storm.

2 Likes

liking this cause i know its a troll and its a good troll

He’d suggest negotiating, then forbid people from attacking them on pain of exile.

Honestly why not just roll a d20 for everyone and if it’s a 1 or a 20 they’re some kinda gay. It’d be funny to see the forums react.

3 Likes

We’ve all known about Baine for a long time, though. What do you mean “should be”? Have you seen how many protein shakes that boy drinks?

We should leave the fruits of our decadence where they belong, not invite them into our fantasy worlds.

1 Like

Agreed, Daddy Baine is totes UwU material, tons of art.

1 Like