Baine should be gay

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only thing Garrosh did wrong was bombing the wrong place.

3 Likes

Why is everyone suddenly trying to steal Buds thunder?

Some of us like romance even if you don’t.

Lol thanks for the laugh

Good thing Wrathion isn’t human.

Hi, I just reported your post.

FAQ

What does this mean?

The amount of reports on your post and Battle .net account has increased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a post to be worthy of a report, These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Forum posters
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s .

Am I banned from the WoW forums?

No - not yet. But you should refrain from making posts like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional report, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don’t believe my post deserved a report, Can you un-report it?

Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a report. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to WoW PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of report appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Accept the report and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Blizzard. com. I will continue to issue reports until you improve your conduct. Remember: The WoW forums are a privilege, not a right.

Thanks have a good day.

Your attention is needed here Dembele, Lord of Reports. Anduin should be gay - #475 by Hawkéns-wyrmrest-accord

1 Like

dude just because you don’t like a thread doesnt mean its okay be homophobic on it.

1 Like

err… okay then… Good to know…

1 Like

My bad did not know General was following the NEW definition of homophobic. It use to mean hating gay people which I absolutely do not. Now it means anything that is not in complete acceptance and celebration gay stuff is homophobic. They changed it back in 2008 I think I lose track.

2 Likes

you just said make a whole race gay so they can all die.
That sounds hateful to me

Oh, we know. Lord, do we know thanks to shippers who never shut up about their fanfic pairings.

1 Like

Thanks have a good day!

That is not hateful that just how reproduction works. Unless the WOW universe has invented vitro fertilization. It was also meant as a joke but I have forgotten everyone is endlessly offended now and humor is dead.

2 Likes

on the anduin thread you also said if hes gay he should be cast out of stormwind and forced to live on the streets.
You might be a bit more anti lgbt than you’re claiming

Traps don’t have enough representation.

3 Likes

We had a good run. Remember when MTV came out and it played music videos and concerts? It has been all down hill since that ended.

Remember when the History channel talked about history?

Or had shows like; Modern Marvel. Things that would teach children about STEM.

Now you have the Overwatch channel on Disney Plus and 16 + pregnant.

2 Likes

I do! “How things work”, “Modern Marvels”, and “The history of…” were my favorite shows.

The last time I watched that channel it was all trash reality TV and alien astronaut theorists.

Edit: Yes, glamorizing unwed, under aged pregnancy is about to low point for humanity. Remember when lower teenage pregnancy rates used to be considered a good thing? Now when ever I turn on the TV I am like “Come for me sweet Jesus I am ready”. It is one of the reasons why I have not watched regular TV in years.

1 Like

Are the forsaken necromancers ready for raising new Forsakens when meteor kills us all ??

Ushering a new era of undeads.