Baine is possibly disabled

And yet he wanted peace ,but he did side the horde at every battle and you sit there saying he’s spineless . You a horde character you’re shameful.

1 Like

I still don’t understand how he’s a traitor. He saved more Horde lives by turning against Garrosh and Sylvanas than if he followed them, and as it turns out, neither of those warchiefs really cared about the lives of their people. Sylvanas especially.

3 Likes

As opposed to our Glorious Leader Sylvanas who intentionally had Horde citizens killed to fuel her own power. Do people die in war? Sure. But intentionally causing the deaths of your people so that you grow stronger is a far cry that being killed in the line of duty. Sylvanas supporters enjoy being stepped on by her so much that they’ll look past her explicit betrayal of the horde.

But yes, we all should just follow orders like good little soldiers. It’s unjust to obey an unjust order. There’s a reason that, at least in the United States, the military forbids obeying orders deemed unconstitutional. Same general principle.

I must admit I :rofl: But yeah I also realize it was not nice to laugh also, before I get accused of being mean to disabled npc’s.

Does that mean Bigfoot has only one foot?

3 Likes

Bloodhoof is his “family” name. More than likely a distant relative had a single hoof which lead him to the Goblin rendering plant. We’ve all seen Blaine and he appears intact with his hooves. No “peg-leg” for him.

BTW…Is it Sunday?

It’s the other other hoof

Pfft baine is a coward he would never have blood on his hooves. If he did it would be his allies while he runs and bows to his filthy dumb alliance masters. What a nerd. I hope we get to kill baine in SL.