Bags and Action Bar Icons

Yeah likewise the two side bars are not an issue for me, its the others that sit at the bottom middle of my screen that keep messing up with the bags.

Same here, very annoying. Not just the right action bars, but any others you might turn on and place pretty much anywhere on the right half of the screen. I have two 6-icon action bars at the bottom right, making it impossible to move items around inside most of my bags without dropping them on an empty action bar spot instead.

The simplest fix for this is to always keep bags in front of other windows or on-screen things you can interact with. Stop pushing the bags to the back/below action bars just because you pick up a bag item. Or let us move the bag locations in edit mode.

2 Likes

this helped me, but i had to move another bar that i squeezed between the bags and 2 default bars

I can’t even see what’s in my bags and haven’t been for the last few weeks.

I came here for this very problem! The bags/bag should move around as they always have to accommodate editing! Workarounds are only that and an insult to individual customization.

1 Like

Thank you Agnass! Saving the action bar(s) in the default position worked perfectly. It even fixed the issue I was having fitting my arena/boss frames.

The bags covering the two action bars on the right is still an issue.

Please fix

WOOT ! … YAY, ty ty, I forgot about that when the XPac just came out I did that.

I found this from a post on Reddit. This guy figured it out.
1andonlyFacepeel
313d
Had the same problem, went to edit mode highlight action bar 4 (which is on the side above the backpack). Click (Reset to Default Position) and do the same thing with action bar 5 and now my bags are next to both bars. Whenever you adjust these action bars and save them you must (Reset to Default Position).

Nope, still broken. Another patch, another break. Even resetting to default, can’t move back out of this position lest the bag covers it again.

Really Blizzard, this is getting tiresome.