Bag problem

I had my bags working perfectly, then I bought a new computer. When I went to put WoW on the new computer, I discovered my authenticator app was still assigned to my old phone number I hadn’t had in over 9 months. I put in a ticket to get it removed so I could log into blizzard on my new computer. That worked fine, but now that I don’t have the authenticator the 4 bag slots are now not available (which is fine), but my bags aren’t the same anymore. Everything is now going from bottom to top, before it would go from top to bottom. I don’t mean just the clean up, but if I take reagents out of the bank, it used to fill my reagent bag from top to bottom, now it does the reverse??? I didn’t change any settings, I even went back to my old computer and it is wrong on that one now???

I have tried all the chat commands I can find and none of the seemed to fix this problem. I know is sounds petty, but after years of taking stuff out of the bank and it going into my bags from top to bottom, now going bottom to top seems awkward.

Grab AdvancedInterfaceOptions and flip the reverse fill bags option.

I just tried it, but it didn’t correct the problem, still moves to bottom of the bag. It is like my bags are upside down or something, the 4 locked spaces are now at the top of the bag, from what a remeber years ago it used to be at the bottom. This only started after a dev removed my authenticator, could it be something happened when he did it?

No. It’s a CVar in your client. It’s possible they had some mechanism to reset your CVars that were stored server-side but that’s all I can think of in that regard.

There’s 2 options: reverse clean up bags and loot to leftmost bag. I’m pretty sure you’re after the clean up option but try both.