Badge of Justice use

Where and how do I turn these in or trade em? I get them from farming heroic TBC dungeons but the vendors only want Justice Points and I cant find any info about it. Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are useless. You aren’t supposed to be able to collect them now.

4 Likes

Yeah, the fact they can still drop is an oversight. Consider them a light novelty, or as a scoreboard to keep track of how many times you’ve killed Anzu and Kael’thas only to have neither mount drop.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that WotLK dungeons STILL award stone keeper shards as well, although sometimes you get some honor instead.
These along with emblems of heroism, some even have said triumph, will forever remain on our currency tab as an obsolete reminder of the buggy mess they launched us with.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I thought I was just dumb or bad at research lol. Welp, lets see how many I can get! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I just discovered this as well, and was mildly annoyed as I had been collecting them to use on gear for xmog.
At least JP are easy enough to come by.

So should we be getting justice instead of these badges? I got a bunch farming during prepatch.

It’s hard to say.
“Any bosses that you defeat that are level-appropriate to you (that previously awarded badges or emblems upon defeat) will now award Justice Points.”

A small amount of JP (15-20 per heroic TBC dungeon boss or something) would be nice, but the wording here makes it sound like we shouldn’t get anything.

Well it’s weird though then that TBC gear cost justice. Like lets say you are leveling and doing old TBC dungeons you can’t buy any appropiate gear for your level cause you aren’t getting the correct currency.

How does a level 70 gear up? How does a level 70 Twink get anything if they can’t buy any gear?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.