"Bada Bing" (21+) Social and Casual Raiding recruiting Players

“Bada Bing” isn’t your usual type of guild when it comes to raiding, We are not looking for CE at all, but getting to AOTC, and possibly dabbling a bit into Mythic if time allows, but having fun as we do all of this. They aren’t judging dps, etc. Getting bosses down may be slower, but they do eventually go down. The guild raids to have fun, because if your going to pay for a game each month, you should enjoy the activities in it and not feel stressed or anxious. Many of the membership here are aged 50+ (so Seniors you will feel perfectly in your element here, but we have younger members also), and we have a very chatty Discord (GM and some other members never shut off their mics at all). Here, the GM bends over backward literally to help members in the game gear up, get achieves, mounts, or whatever they really want in the game w/ help, and other members will also help w/ things. As for a raid team, the guild is pretty much starting out fresh into Normal Vault, and are currently 2/8 (working on Council). We raid on Th, F, & Sat. 7-10 pm EST. For those who want to raid w/ us we accept 370+ ilvl for the raid. Right now we can use a good Off tank, some healers (non-evoker), Warlock, more hunters, mage, DK (full on evokers). Anyone else who wants to join the guild is also welcome to join, and GM allows those who want to lead new raid groups (but they can’t be elitest w/ them). Besides raiding, the guild does everything else in the game: keys, some pvp, old content runs for mounts & transmogs when members want them, questing, etc. Since, I’ve joined this particular guild, I have enjoyed a group of fun friendly people, and I know that many of you on this server have been searching for a guild to raid w/ where the dps meters don’t count. GM yells to not print out dps each raid. We are more mechanics driven. If you would like either more info/invite, I log on practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, then look us up on guild-finder and apply there. I also advise guild-finder for any unusual names for an invite as I use WIM and it doesn’t always pick up unusual spellings. Hope to have those of you who have been frantically searching for a true home join our family here!

1 Like

Guild is N3/8 now, and started working on Spider.

Our raid days have been changed a bit now w/ raid being on Th & F 7-10pm EST. and Sat. will be an optional day if members want to progress further on the raid on any week.

We are still LF more players for our raid team.

We are now N 5/8, and still LF more people. Can still use a steady off-tank, warlock, healers (non-evoker), ranged (non-evoker).

1 Like

Hello! I am thinking or xferring some toons over to Stormrage and it sounds like this is exactly what I’m looking for in a guild. I’ll have to get over there and check you guys out :slight_smile: thanks for posting!

Update, the guild is now N 6/8. We got Kurog down last night, and started working on Diurma. To Joharren, we will welcome you when you transfer over.

The guild downed Broodkeeper last night, so we are now N 7/8, and we were working on Ras, and the guild got into part 3. We still need more people for our raid. Still LF a good off-tank, Warlock, DK, healer (non-evoker) that can do ranged healing, and more ranged dps.

50+ year old former raider interested in a guild like yours, just can’t make Fri raids. Is there still room for me?

yes, We have other people that can only make certain days, so you are welcome to join us.

Ras, has been downed on normal. We are now N 8/8, and want to start into heroic, but we need more consistent raiders. Needed an off-tank, Warlock, Healers (non-evoker, desire priest and druid), and dps both ranged have enough evokers) and melee (desire dk in the mix).

The guild started into heroic and is now H 2/8. We are going to now be doing heroic on Th/F 7-10pm EST., w/ Sat. reserved for Normal vault (same time period).

I am interested in your guild

Battle.net Ken#16392

We are still LF heroic raid ready players for our heroic Vault on Th/F 7-10 pm EST. In need of off-tank, healers (non-evoker, prefer priest or druid), and dps both melee and ranged. If you come from a dead server or guild, are older players, or a group of players who want to stick together, but need a guild, we will welcome you here.

The guild is now H 3/8.

Guild is now H 4/8. We are still in need of Off-tank, healers, Warlock, and some more dps for raid. When 10.1 comes out May 2nd, any horde that want to join our guild may do so.

Update: The guild is now H 5/8 w/ Kurog down and we started working on Dathea.

We are getting ready for 10.1. Any Horde players that wish to join our guild at that time will be welcomed as well as Alliance. The new raid is coming out then as well, and we are still in need of an off-tank, distance healers, Warlock, DKs, and both some more ranged and melee dps for our Th/F 7-10pm progression raid. I am expecting that the new normal raid is going to drop in ilvl what the current Mythic raid gear level is, so if you expect to raid, have your gear at least in the mid 400’s. Those leveling and returning to the game are always welcome to join our guild also, and if you enjoy being in Discord, we have a chatty one. So come join our family, and finally feel at home!

I am interested in the guild!

My Discord is Kyler#2396