"Bada Bing" (21+) Social and Casual Raiding guild recruiting, Horde welcomed!

“Bada Bing” has been an established guild since 2005 when it left a dying server and came to Stormrage. We have a chatty discord, and a number of our members are aged 50+, so if your a Senior, you will feel comfortable here, but those in their 20’s & 30’s enjoy it here also. When it comes to raiding, we are totally different from most of the guilds on this server. Our GM leads our raid and is “INCLUSIVE” of all our members who want to attend regardless of their dps. He doesn’t use any logs, tells us to not post dps meters (just use them for our private means if we want them), and NO one who comes to raid is ever benched. His and C0-GM’s motto is that you pay for this game, and it’s meant to be enjoyed by all to play your way. But, yes we do get bosses down, and the guild would like to have more raid teams in the future. We encourage new members to bring any of their friends w/ them, so if your a group of friends looking to stay together and raid, your welcome here. Our progressive raid is: Th/F 7-10pm EST (players log on at 6:30 for invites). Now as for Mythic Keystones, nothing is ever scheduled on the calendar, but that doesn’t mean that in the future we could have a Mythic day or evening and someone running it. We help each other here w/ everything if we’re not busy doing something else. We all become a close family, and new members are always encouraged to join in anything right off the bat. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite or have an unusual spelled name for your toon (can’t invite using my WIM, won’t copy the name at all), then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada-Bing”. Hope to have you join our family!

I’ve been in the guild for a few weeks now and am very happy with my choice.
If you are looking for a guild that is inclusive to everyone, a very friendly & safe space, and somewhat casual but still looking to down bosses, I would recommend joining us! :grin:

The guild started raiding normal Aberrus and on 1st night are N 3/9.

The guild is now N 4/9, downed Assault.

Add me discord.
WarriorBrethren#6624 - be interested in applying.

Sent you a friend request.

The guild is now N 5/9. We are in need of more dps (both ranged & melee)and ranged healers.

1 Like

Got any room for melee? I have this survival Hunter which has pretty much become my main, but I also have a DH and an Evoker. Pretty much leveled the Evoker in hopes that they added a melee spec, but I think I might mess around with the Augment spec once it is released.

yes Koury, you are most welcome to join w/ your survival hunter. I happen to be dueled spec MM/BM myself, and I personally welcome all hunters and huntresses who want to join us.

1 Like

Guild is now N 7/9.

Heya, gang!
I would love to join with my main: Mxlplik, gnome rogue, engineer/miner. Been playing on this server since around the original launch of the game, and just logging in to relearn the game after 3 years away.

Interests are leveling up, dungeons, quest chains, unlocking new races, and PvP. I might swing some raids here and there, but mostly looking for community.

Discord: DMFaenor#0649

I have been receiving Discord posts for contact from a few of you. Please know that I do not own a smart phone at all so therefore do not have the WOW app. to contact any of you on discord w/. So if you need me to answer any of your questions you may personally have about our guild, please either post them here or send me mail and I will answer them. Thank you

1 Like

We are in need of an off-tank again for our raid. Must know normal through Nelfarion.

We are still in need of an off-tank, ranged healers, and more dps both melee and ranged.

I am not w/ the guild anymore, but if you would like to join them contact GM Jorson or apply through guild-finder directly to “Bada Bing”. Theya re all really nice people there.