Bad UI Scaling on First Launch on Secondary Display

Hello, not sure if this should be in Bug Report or here; it seems to be Mac specific, but let me know and I’ll post it there.

Starting off with my specs:

MacBook Pro 14"
M3 Max
36GB RAM
Running on Sonoma 14.1.1

Currently using a 24" 1080p 60Hz secondary monitor hooked up through a USB-C hub alongside the laptop’s display.

If I have the external monitor set as the primary display, everything is fine, no issues.

However, I would prefer to have the laptop display be primary and WoW play on external. So, with those settings in place, it does start on the correct display in windowed fullscreen. But the UI scale is changed to be extremely huge, where bars and text are off the display they are so big.

The workaround, that does fix it, is to set it to Windowed mode, then when it comes up and says to save or revert the changes in the very tiny screen, hit cancel and when it goes back to fullscreen windowed, the UI is as it should be.

I only have to do this upon first startup and first logging into a character. the UI while at character select or login page is fine, switching characters it stays where it should be. As long as I don’t exit game, it stays the way it should be.