Bad Movies to watch

Anyone have suggestions on really bad movies to watch while we’re cooped up?

Batman and Robin majority of people seem to hate it. Personally I love the cheesy jokes by Arnold.

1 Like

The Room by Tommy Wiseau

I did not hit her, it is not true, it’s bull@#$%, I did not hit her, I did NAWT! Oh hi Mark!

2 Likes

The Car, 1970. It’s supposed to be horror but it’s hilarious instead.

Megashark vs Giant Octopus.

There’s more but I can’t think of the rest now.

Sharknado series

You get some good laughs

If you aren’t familiar with Bad Movies, I would highly recommend starting at Troll 2.

2 Likes

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

This is the entire movie online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8beSTsMjU

animal soccer world

if you want a movie that emulates the sensation of a creeping panic attack then watch this

Resident Evil series staring Milla Jovovich. I really enjoyed the first one and I thought it was pretty good but after that it’s like a boulder rolling down hill.

2 Likes

I remember seeing the first one in a hotel when I was a kid. Really made me get into the games and the whole zombie theme.

1 Like

I recommend Cats. The general consensus is it’s really bad. My mom has no love for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. lol

3 Likes

There’s an old movie called “Axe 'Em”. If you want a truly bad movie, give it a go. It’s literally the worst thing I’ve ever seen. You can’t hear half the dialogue, the story makes NO sense; you don’t even know half the casts names.

Oh and he never once uses an axe. lmao.

Ernest movies. They are so stupid, but Jim Varney makes them fun to watch anyway.

4 Likes

Miami Connection

Zombeavers.

go to tubi
i used to just let the next movie roll while i would do laundry and i was challenging myself to just watch it regardless.
some were surprisingly good.

2 Likes

Sharknado, or any of the films made by Asylum studios; they make the best “bad” movies in the industry.

The great thing is Asylum absotutely knows what they are doing, which makes the viewing experiences even better. xD

1 Like

Plan 9 From Outer Space is one the best worst movies of all time.

Really bad.

Its great.

2 Likes

I think Blumhouse (or something like that) is another production company that makes terribad films.

Hmm, it kinda ventures into the subjective, but:

• The Room (I’m sure it’s been mentioned, I just didn’t read the whole thread.)
  • Manos, Hands of Fate
  • Plan 9 From Outer Space
  • Ishtar
  • Attack of the KIller Tomatoes

Some of the above venture into the “so bad they’re good” territory… but not all of them. I’m looking at you, Ishtar.

Good luck with these! :rofl:

1 Like