Bad Communication is impacting gameplay

This 150%. This is a basic concept that many players cannot grasp.

5 million gold is A LOT for players that don’t play the AH, especially on terrible AHs like my server’s.
Even if 9.0 was an year from now (it most likely won’t be), I would need to farm around 14k gold per day, on average.
That is almost half of Korean MMO level grinding (yeah, it’s that insane over there) .

I can only get that through a LOT of old raid runs, not considering the usual expenses with repairs etc.

Alternatively, I’d have to get the 2k gold reward twice a week, and get it with all my 12 chars.

It’s VERY hard to get.

Without that time limit, I’d have a reasonable shot at the mount. Now? My only chance to get it is turning WoW into a stupid long continuous grind, and that just won’t do.

I’m still a little pissed that the Long Strange Trip mount speed bonus (talk about old design being better than current: a reward that was always available and worth the effort) got spread around instead of being restricted to the achievement, which was never removed by the way, so anyone who is willing to get it, still can, just gotta live with the time gates and be dedicated.

“This is what we’re doing, we don’t care about your feedback, deal with it or quit” is not good communication.

1 Like