Back after many years and want a guild

I tried another server but then I tried this one briefly and I like it a lot more so if I can find a decent guild here I stay. Ideally a guild with some older players (I am retired - yes one of the ancients) and an active typed chat not just voice (being an ancient my hearing is not what it used to be).

Chatty and social is my top priority - I quest and craft more than raid. Started a priest, mage and paladin today and will work them up.

Oh yes I’m on European and Eastern times and other things being equal tend to play Alliance.

Hello all.

Welcome to Argent Dawn, Dahaun!

While the Azeroth Accord has a story-driven focus, we also accept friendly players who are looking for a calm, casual and clean community.

If you’re interested, let’s meet up in game. I’d be happy to hear about your game goals and what sort of guild characteristics you’re looking for in further detail.

Story-driven is fine - over the decades I have probably spent more time on roleplaying servers than otherwise and I didn’t pick Argent Dawn at random. What I prefer not doing, and if your guild does this no offense intended, is sitting or standing in a bar throwing emotes at each other for hours. I would much rather roleplay in guild chat or a guild established chat channel while being able to travel or kill or craft at the same time. Not to say that occasional in-person get togethers would be an issue.

My characters, all created yesterday, are Asgaine (paladin), Cyaine (mage) and Esgaine (priest) for a …brand identity. On another server I had Dahaun and other names with fantasy backgrounds (Dahaun from Norton’s Witch World) but on a RP server I avoid names with “real world” history behind them.

1 Like

Your characters will be added to my friends list! Looking forward to chatting with you!