Baadger [A] - Loot Ninja

Ignoring standard practice for a moment, if everyone in the group rolls greed, and then you roll need after thinking about it for a sec, you know what you did was ninjaing.

Not that I believe the OP without proof of course. Just saying that the guy who instaneeds, im willing to give a pass because to me I can buy it that they just figured everyone would need, and by not waiting till the end, they are giving everyone a chance to do it too. The guy who waits till everyone else has rolled greed and then needs? Yeah that’s a ninja.

Most likely. Most people agonizing over whether or not it’s an upgrade will eventually ask “mind if I need” before they do.

3 Likes

I absolutely should have taken a screenshot. The idea to make a post to warn others did not occur to me until some time later. If I encounter such an event again, I will be sure to verify it with a pic so that the info is more useful to the other players.

You should always, making a claim without evidences just makes you not credible.

Also, to my understanding our server has it’s own Reddit as well, that would be a better place for posting this type of behavior.