Azureweave embellishment

I just told you. The set bonus is not the embellishment. The item itself is embellished and you can only equip 2 embellished items. That’s why it says unique-EQUIPPED(2). The equipped is the important part. You don’t equip set bonuses, you activate them by equipping items.

2 Likes

I UNDERSTAND THAT. But how can an item be embellished if it needs another item for the embellishment to activate. That just makes it a crafted item. An embellished item is only embellished if it has an EMBELLISHMENT on it. If there is not EMBELLISHMENT then it is not EMBELLISHED. I mean how difficult is that concept to understand

1 Like

If it says it’s Unique-Equipped: Embellished (2) then it has an embellishment on it. I mean how difficult is that concept to understand

1 Like

lol because it’s a bug and not working as intended. I suggest you go troll some other post it’s clearly taking a higher IQ than yours to understand a regular crafted item cannot be an embellished item. If it is, it is poorly designed. And an azure piece without 2 of them, is just a crafted item.

1 Like

Basic reading skills are required to fully enjoy the game.

Oh right, cause Blizzard is known for always making things how they are intended and writing things in a well written, easily understood way.

Should I explain sarcasm to you?

2 Likes

Posting here if you think it’s a bug is pointless. If you truly think it is, go post (or move) this to the bug forum/report in game so it can be seen by someone who has the potential to fix it, if it’s indeed deemed broken.

I posted it there. And i am posting it here. is there some reason ur getting ur pants in a twist over where I am posting something?

Err because you seem adamant that it is a bug and if you ever wanted to see it possibly changed you’d need to make the appropriate teams aware of the possible bug.

Edit to add: I don’t see any new topics there regarding this. Was it posted awhile ago?

I am posting in anywhere I think it can stick. Squeaky wheel gets the oil and all that. It’s not doing what it should. So This is to get the attention it deserves. And for the life of me, i can’t figure out why anyone would be arguing with me instead of agreeing with me, since this fix would only improve the gameplay. So how bout you turn your contrarian frown upside down, and say “hey, he’s right, this shouldn’t be that way” instead of trying to critique and sound smarter than you are.

I 100% agree with Balezebub. There are crafted pieces that get an embellishment in the form of an “Equip:”, such as Elemental Lariat or Amice of the Blue, that only requires a single piece to get a powerful embellished benefit and then there are crafted pieces such as the Azureweave and Chronocloth sets that give you no special benefits unless you have 2 pieces to complete the set. As 2 pieces are required to get any special effects at all, this should only count as 1 embellishment against your 2 embellishment limit.

7 Likes

its blizz they f uped a set should only count as 1 embelishment and if i saw correctly someone said an emb is a piece of equipment you get a perk from. my darkmoon card doesnt count as an embelishment. its not thought through. this small independant underfunded lil game.

agree with Balexebub

i was looking around while trying to find the scaling of this embelishment with ilvl, but the reason you need to wear the two set, is that it is twice as strong as a normal embelishment, if you could equip it with something it would be excessively strong. all the embelishments are roughly equal in power, and different talents, set bonuses and classes all have ones that are slightly better than others. this is not different