[Main Thread] Azure Span specific Lag/Latency - Dec 4th

Really cant play with any kind of enjoyment in this area.

52 Likes

It’s not just Azure Span… it’s the whole game…

2 Likes

Same here, is it all realms?

2 Likes

It’s a disaster on Jubie’Thos

1 Like

I guess Blizz thinks turning in quests is overrated.

1 Like

Nope, I am fine in every zone EXCEPT Azure.

17 Likes

Just Azure for us on Jubie/Connected. Everyone is complaining in chat. Taking over 18 seconds to loot.

1 Like

It’s horrible. Latency is fine. Picking up the quests from Kalecgos and just the whole zone. Other zones are fine. I’m on Kael’thas.

1 Like

Same with me on Azuremyst

Similar issues on Drenden both yesterday and today. In-game latency seems fine, and I’m fine in other zones, but Azure is consistently bad.

Same, Azure been laggy for hours for me

Bad lag for me too in Azure. Mostly looting and turning in quests. Ping, world, server latency just fine.

Been like this since yesterday on Turalyon.

it reminds me of that bottom-left zone on the world map of BFA… that zone lagged for days on end for god-only-knows-why.

Same on Arthas

Same on Stormrage I know it’s prime time at the moment but I haven’t experienced delay/lag like this except for launch day. It’s unplayable in this zone. I was able to play all day yesterday with no issues in the first two zones this one is just ridiculous.

Ill throw in my two cents on the same issue on Ghostlands-US. Ping is fine but loot and interaction lag is terrible in only The Azure Span zone. All other zones ive been in to check are fine and this seems to be limited to only this zone. And like others this started yesterday.

1 Like

Same on Cairne realm…lag looting in Azure span as I just enter the zone and did the first set of quest laggy at looting for sure and getting quests too…

Azure Span is miserable on Alexstrazsa. Was dumb to put open world PvP in the same zone as the soup event.

I don’t know if this helps any of you at all, but I noticed that when I turned off War Mode, my lag completely went away. So whatever is causing your lag in this zone could be tied strictly to War Mode.