Earlier this week, the Mythic Hall of Fame for Azshara’s Eternal Palace reached its capacity, and guilds around the world have until the next weekly reset in each region to earn their Feat of Strength. At that time, Mythic difficulty will become available to cross-realm groups.
Along with the closure of the Hall of Fame and the Achievement, we intend to make the following tuning changes during weekly maintenance in each region:
Dungeons and Raids
Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Lady Ashvane’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Waterlogged periodic damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Rippling Wave damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- The "Stand Together!" and "Stay!" decree combination is no longer possible in Heroic difficulty.
- Overzealous Hulk and Tidemistress health reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Draining Azshara’s Ancient Ward now reduces its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- Empowering a Ward of Power now increases its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- Healer-specialization characters are now less likely to be targeted with decree combinations that include “March!” in all difficulties.
- Short Circuit now drains 10% less energy from the affected Ward in all difficulties.
- Essence of Azeroth now has an increased duration if there are fewer than 20 players in the raid in Normal and Heroic difficulties, and lasts 30 seconds (was 25) in Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Ashvane
As always, we’ll let you know here if we decide to make any further changes.
Thank you very much!