Azshara Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Azshara (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Hey!

Daxxar here. Played Orc Rogue on Azshara circa 2005-2006.

Guilds included : Gunkata Elite, GODS and Crucial.

Looking to reconnect with the folks from those guilds! Shout out to everyone from Azshara!

Hey,
Daydreamer, Undead Priest.
From the guilds Nexus, Evolved
I’m looking for my old guild mates, working getting most of us back together under a discord. And a friendly wave to to all the old Azshara players.

2 Likes

Anyone here remember the guild Combustion?

Ayeka Diety orc warrior

Looking for Ikatsu, fathertom, Jaybles, Vic, Tickler, people from blue garter, letalis or the scummy jelloone.

2 Likes

Hey!

Hellxfire here from guilds - Together We Are Terrific - Unrelenting (Vanilla) / The Right To Arm Bears - Rampage (wraith)

Looking for anyone who i played with who might want to play with us again in classic, I have a small handful of other people from the guilds as well joining currently.

Kilgorek or Gorish ive been trying to find you guys for a while, message me if you see this! Spoke to Ogrish during Legion i think? maybe WOD but forgot to get some contact info for you guys, would really like to play again if you see this.

Msg me on discord anyone interested from older guilds andrewxcormier

1 Like

SeniorPain , Tauren Warrior. Use to play with Odi (mage) and Khadar (hunter). Let me know if you remember the name or if I was in your guild … will be doing the same thing i did so many years ago. LVL 60 running everyone through any dungeon , lol

Enceno (or Encenoa) the Tauren Warrior.

Destromath, Azgalor, Azshara and Thunderlord were eventually merged into a connected realm.

Spent a long period of time being the GM, RL & MT of the guilds I was in and would love to connect with any former members who are coming back for classic. Lots of of the people you played with exist within a Discord server we run to stay in touch. We’d love to play with you again or at least connect.

Guilds I ran: Deviant,
Guilds I was in: Clockwork, Crypt Fiends, Reading is Fundamental & Sabbatum

Connect with me on Battlenet as Enceno#1753,
on Discord as Enceno#7514
or join our discord at (add https://) discord.gg/Qvn5gwA

Name was Madmardigan(?) an orc rogue.

Guild was Caedo, then Crucial

There’s a lot of people I’d like to catch up with lol… If anyone knows what happened to the rogue Tingo, troll, I’d love to hear it too pretty sure he stopped playing.

I’m still in touch with Cranial (Kranial?) the orc warrior, same guilds.

I remember you!
Madmardigan orc rogue lol.
How’ve you been??

Kelp from Crucial only other troll rogue! Tingo the god class lead!

1 Like

Invict, Undead Rogue. Started character when server was brand new. Was going through a major surgery irl and the timing lined up with recovery window. PvP’d quite a bit before switching to PvE.

Was a solo operative at first, later played with few PvP guilds, such as V v V and GODs. After I was cleared to go back to school, I took a break. When the following Summer hit, came back and joined Spitfire. We progressed pretty far and made a lot of great memories along the way.

Will definitely be checking out Classic! I don’t have the best track record for remembering names (plus it was 15 years ago and I was 15 years old), so apologies if someone recognizes my handle but not vice versa! Would be interested in chatting up with old friends and foes, for sure.

1 Like

Hey! Awesome man. How are you? They just released the realm list for classic. Which one you rolling on?

Hey Kelp how youve been ??? This is Craniall the orc warrior

Not sure yet good question lol. I’ll be part time either way but doing good. Let’s chat in game when it launches. Let me know if you get a realm you like, there’s a few guys that are deciding on one soon so I’ll let you know if they do.

What’s up Kelp!!! Madmardigan the orc rogue where are you playing?

Hey This is Kuzama. Undead Rogue from Crucial. Was better than Kelp. Whats up my Crucial brothers and sisters

1 Like

I remember Together We Are Terrific. Was not part of your guild but it was a bigger name.

2 Likes

Inerrock Undead Rogue.
Can remember what guild was big in back then we changed a few time with the group I was with.
Remembrance was the longest I rember.

Akuya troll mage was a GM back then would like to see him again. Bishopo and Melborne are few gents wouldn’t mind seeing all played with Troll rogue Reignier.

Nexflamma, UD lock from Nexus. We will be playing with several players from back in the day.

1 Like