Azmerloth, the Timeline of Murlocs

Fun Fact the Murloc that served as a point of reference for Azmerloth came from the Rift that spawned Azmerloth.

That’s right we forced a Timeline to use it’s own creation as a point of reference from which it now draws upon to maintain it’s existence!

Incidentally AU Draenor is directly breaching the main Timeline with it’s High Arakkoa so chances are some might get into the Dragon Isles’ wilderness and start up an Arakkoa Society alongside the Quillboar Society.

A shame we couldn’t offer up an Arakkoa to the Quillboar Timeline and the Quillboar to the Arakkoa Timeline…

1 Like

I’m just imaging the unholy hybrid child of an Arakkoa and a Quillboar now.

1 Like

I’m imagining the Quilboar becoming the dominant Race of AU Draenor and the Arakkoa becoming the dominant Race of AU Azeroth.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve seen the hype and love for Azmerloth.

Make this a permanent place, use it as a test to prepare Azmerloth as the next expansion and give us a murloc allies race with all classes for horde and alliance.

The Age of the Azeroth has ended…
The age of the Azmerloth has come…

Now is your chance to give old and new fans alike what they’ve long been dreaming of, you’ve created the possibility, now finish it

2 Likes

Why are the dragons murlocs? Wouldn’t they just be dragons and the mortal races be murlocs?

Because a Murloc was shoved into the Timeline’s very base of existence.

The Murloc we shoved into the Time Rift as it closed became the Timeline’s Point of Reference replacing the Main Timeline as the Point of Reference.

The Timeline is so fundamentally Murloc in nature that it can’t be anything else.

2 Likes

I wonder if the cosmic forces are murlocs too? Murloc titans? Murloc Old Gods? Murloc Naaru? Murgaal the Jailer?

According to Blizzard the Cosmic Realms aren’t divided by the presence of AUs.

There is only one Shadowlands, one Twisting Nether, one Light, one Gardens of Life, one Void and one version of the Cosmic Realm of Order.

The Titans probably have Murloc Counterparts due to how they are all “born” in the Great Dark Beyond but the other Cosmic Forces’ Pantheons(Void Lords, the Light Pantheon, the Life Pantheon, the Disorder Pantheon and the Eternal Ones) don’t nor do they even deign to visit the Great Dark Beyond unlike their servants(Old Gods and Naaru) who logistically would appear in the Azmerloth Timeline as Murlocs.

Incidentally the Shadowlands is declared a Multiverse of it’s own by the Brokers in Oribos. Basically each of the Realms of Death are Universes it would seem and Universes are infinite in size so the individual Realms of Death are each as Infinitely large as the individual Layers of Outer Planes of D&D.

Ardenweald is part of the Nature Death Magic Universe(I.E. the Faeweald as the items call it) with the Zone being a Plataeu of the Faeweald containing the capital that’s at risk of collapsing into the Faeweald(the trees of which can be seen when looking over the ledge of Ardenweald) thanks to Gorm.