<Azeroth Brewery> Area-52 LFM AOTC Raiders for 10.1 (Fri/Sat 8-10 p.m. ET) 8/9N 1/9H

Hey all,

TLDR
I’ll keep this pretty short. Azeroth Brewery on Area 52 is looking for more raiders for our 10.1 roster. We finished up VOTI AOTC and went on break. Now we’re looking to boost those numbers again and hit the ground running in 10.1. With the release of cross faction guilds in the patch, we’re accepting players from Alliance as well.

Who We Are
Our core team consists mainly of family centric members - most of us in our late 20s to late 30s. Most everyone enjoys partaking in a beverage or 4 during the raid (where else would the guild name come from?). We like to have fun, crack jokes, and experience some end game content. If you’re looking for something with Mythic progression in mind, we’re not it. Green parses aren’t our comp - we drink but we also know how to push buttons and not stand in fire (most of the time).

What We’re Looking For
Currently looking for all DPS and may have a tank opening for the right person. Unfortunately we do not require any healers at the moment - but if you’re interested please reach out and we can discuss the possibility of filling a healer spot.

Raid Schedule
We raid Fri/Sat with a start time at 8 p.m. eastern. Our raid runs 2 hours with a hard cutoff at 10 p.m.

Contact information
If you’re interested in chatting, feel free to reach out to me directly. Discord is the way to go imo. I look forward to chatting with you.

Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
Battle.net: GrumpyGamer#11838

Still recruiting

And we’re looking

Still looking.

Still recruiting… currently 8/9N and 1/9H