Extending Azerite Knowledge

Are you actually serious? This decision had to be done before last reset and communicated to us. Because AK was stopped (because you said it was), I used every single paragon chest and island quests I was saving for weeks. If I knew you were going to change your mind every single week, I would have saved it further. Nice way to completely invalidate all of my farm.

7 Likes

Same w/ your bud before you, get some help.

dude it was a joke

a joke

speaking of insecurity and lashing out lmao

20 Likes

Did you start playing the game yesterday? This game has always been this way - today’s gear = next xpac’s vendor trash (or DE fodder).

Nothing is All The Way Done in this game. Constantly evolving, changing, growing, shrinking, expanding, collapsing. It’s how it’s kept going for 15 years.

Keep on keeping on.

8 Likes

I am not trying to put you down dude, you really achieved something less than 1% of the player base has attained. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve made a few posts asking for something to be done about AP rewards being changed to gold after hitting 50 and I keep getting called a turbo virgin. Them turning AK back on is only going to make others hit 50 and complain about the same thing faster. /shrug I just wish they had some foresight about it, especially since they set a precedent last expansion.

4 Likes

Lumino’s going to have a field day with this.

When I read the first announcement about AK being paused, my gut reaction was “this is too soon.” Good to see the original plan has been changed.

2 Likes

I just appreciate that Blizzard listened to reason and looked at the facts and made a customer friendly decision.

3 Likes

I can see that being an issue given the fact that I’m right now one-third of the way between 46 and 47. At my current pace, I’ll hit 50 in three or so weeks . I wasn’t planning on doing much after I hit 50, but for those who are, I can see “what is the point.”
I can see farming gold and rep chests for collectables stuff but that is about it. At that point I would take a break from the game (outside raiding for me) and play other games.

That broad range exists because people have been doing Artifact Power/Azerite Power since Legion launch and they are burnt out on it.

It’s not a fun system nor has it ever been. People are tired of it. People don’t play alts because of it. People have quit because of it.

Get rid of it. Or at the very least, make it a weekly system like Valor used to be that we can complete in a day, or spread it out over the week. Just do something different so people don’t feel compelled to spend 2 hours every day just on world quests and not being out there doing things they actually want to do.

7 Likes

Thanks! It is appreciated! :heart:

Now I hope people can stop raging that they can’t get to a heart of azeroth level that is totally irrelevant when their group just sucks and need to git gud since most mythic raiders that did Jaina now were not even 48.

Thank you Mr. Blizzard, you have freed me from having to do Islands for AP, a fate a I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemies.

1 Like

Or he’s suggesting that your current neck level indicates that you engage in an unhealthy amount of AP grinding. I can assure you he is not jealous of your circumstances.

2 Likes

You don’t really need anything since you got what you wanted out of it. You are probably one of the very few that reached level 50.

Myself I could not subject myself to something that boring.

3 Likes

I suggest for those who hit 50 before AK stops (again), they get early access to Pathfinder Pt2. What say you?

1 Like

Bookmarking this thread for the next Blizzard Never Listens to Feedback thread.

4 Likes

this wont make your current chores in the game less of them… sign me up when you’re talking about what will define the future of this expansion: 8.2.

azurite is the least motivational grind system I’ve ever seen in any game

the fact that it blocks our endgame ‘talents’ makes it feel even worse

8.2 it all comes unlocked and new tiers will be out. What’s the point of grinding? Also the pace of azurite generating activities per week to hit 50 by that time is excessive.

this azurite gimmick is supposed to make players login more often, but it is instead making them play less

3 Likes