Aye lmao, If you multibox don't be this bad

I won’t get into that specifically because that is a trap statement, but I will say I ultimately don’t do anything now that I didn’t do the entirety of Monk’s existence.

I would argue I actually got worst from when I quit in 2016 and didn’t come back until early 2018.

Didn’t really exist during this time period.

Oh trust me, they existed. Even though I wasn’t really a good player back in the day, I was still decent and that’s actually what I spent most of my time doing; finding broken crap.

I could even link you a few youtube videos if you want me to, they existed.

If they honestly did I never bothered to learn.
But if it requires more effort than say something stupid easy like the agi axe in EP, then I am not going to waste that kind of effort.
I was never into super gimmicky things and only really used the multiboxer in the exact way I said.
Because basically what you are talking using things like that is basically just like someone using a multi boxer it is a distinction without a real difference.

You could argue multi box though is at least manageable and can be out played, since quite a lot of those things takes zero skill to pull off (ie that axe mentioned earlier) and has zero counterplay.
My favorite game is chess, can you guess why?

I like when people actually have a chance, and to this day I still fight with a handicap in most straight up 1v1s out in the world because how insanely op monk really is.

The only people I dont give handicaps too and just crush are people like doggo who come into the wpvp forums and say us wpvpers dont know how to wpvp.

I’m only into them because I’d rather do that then spend lots of money on multiboxing. Yeah, some one shots took some effort to pull off, and required the help of friends, (i.e summoning you at a specific moment before a buff or debuff fell off) and could be counterplayed if the enemy killed you before then, but worked a lot of the time.

Im not going to give anyone a chance if they decide to run around with a big zerg, which is why things like that are fun to use. I’m typically a solo player with the exception of a small group of friends time to time, so Im not gonna form a counter zerg against another zerg.

I mean when I did it they had a sale on accounts and iirc it was when they said you only needed wod and no longer needed past xpacs as well.

So already had 2 accounts so was only like $120 for the other 3 I used, after that the sub paid for themselves by just using the garrison gold printing press and tokens, they were only like 30k a pop when they came out and I started WoD with 10-15 million.

I mean if I had 2 people who could have summoned I wouldn’t have felt the need to grab 5 dks.

You have already said, in your opinion, that zergs are only really large raid groups like Ruin and Cl.
When I recall in the past the term was originally more to describe anyone who has to use any numbers advantage vs their opponents is a graveyard zerger.
Because eventually it was a fight that was decided by can you reset and get out of combat faster than they can rez?

Large scale raids were never looked down on because before crz. Because before the cata collapse there were servers like mine that had massive guild wpvp rivalries.
To the point that I stayed unguilded if I was lvling an alt before joining ‘Me So Hordie’.
You could easily get the situation:

Newbie guildie: /g - oh man I am getting camped out in the Crater
Ant: /g engineering portal now
2 mins later
Ant: hey its a dawn of dragons, it might be going down in the Crater soon.
and then 20 minutes later you have a bunch of guilds in Un’Goro in massive guild v guild v guild, etc combat

so alphon, how come i dont see u when im fighting in hellfire HUH HUH HUH???

You aren’t worth the time.

3 Likes

Because why go out to Hellfire when we can kill our own faction in Uldum? I haven’t been out to Hellfire in a hot minute.

2 Likes

Bc you’re easy to Hank even with 20 additional characters

Even easier to gank now because of this:

1 Like

yup im aware of it :slight_smile: