AXS "Spyware" claim debunked on reddit

I agree.

My only point here is that there is no reason for everyone to be so up in arms about this particular app. It’s no different than any others.

2 Likes

Like I said, if you have a problem with Blizzard then that should be why you stay home. Not some ticketing app.

1 Like

but…but… aren’t you excited to have another round of things taken from you and resold to you again as new content?
Talents, abilities, basic mount functions?

How about a half-baked new idea that never quite lives up to the promises they’ll claim they didn’t make while making them directly on stage in front of you?

7 Likes

im going to give you a big hug.

1 Like

That was a direct reply to Locgar and not you.

That wasn’t a reply to you. Scroll back up.

i see this as a future for blizzcons maybe people shouldnt go this time…vote with your wallets.

3 Likes

Then why are you on this forum post if you believe that and why are you playing the game then? If you don’t like the game or the company who makes the game, then why spend time and money on it?

3 Likes

Because it’s fun to be miserable and outrage over things apparently

5 Likes

Apparently.

We all should be getting a check every week since these companies want to sell our info.

4 Likes

Because we want to criticize their wrong doing. Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

All baby does is cry and bash ANYTHING blizzard does. I’ll believe a random guy over baby.

5 Likes

Hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just seems like a very dumb choice to waste that time and energy on something where it can be used on something else.

This is what everyone should be outraged about - want to sell my data? I want a cut of the action.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you would make up lies in your summary trying to debunk this thing. The original list is from the PC version of the Play Store and is still there.

2 Likes

You realize that the reason for the AXS app this year is that it venue uses it, right?

The Anaheim Convention Center is contracted with AXS for tickets. That’s why the Blizzcon tickets are through them this year.

5 Likes

They are also using it to go paperless to prevent scalpers and also people attempting to fake paper tickets to get inside.

3 Likes

Not sure how it helps prevent scalpers since you can transfer the tickets via the app anyway, but it will help as far as fake tickets.

I just love all the outrage at Blizzard over a ticketing service that being used as result of the venue.

Plus, AXS is the second largest ticket company in the US, just after Ticketmaster.

I’m sure it’s a total scam/spyware app. /sarasm

2 Likes

But they don’t require you to install the app in order to drink the coffee you just purchased from them.

3 Likes