Axe thrower spec from warcraft 3

it should already be a thing , just think about how nice it would be

I’m not sure if I’d be countin axe throwers as being close enough to warriors Mon.

But I be interested in maybe a headhuntin axe toss as a talent, maybe a cosmetic for dual axes on our backs.

Honestly, I would probably count them as Hunters, but I’m not against it either. I think it would kill off melee Warriors though.

I agree. I think “Axe Throwers” would fit more in line with Hunters before Warriors. I’m actually surprised that Blizzard never made a “Throwing Weapon” build/spec option for Hunters in all the years that WoW has been around. Keep in mind that “Throwing Weapons” were in the game for a long time before they were eliminated back in Cata if I recall.

I also agree that if Warriors are given some ranged type of build/spec, melee builds/specs will slowly die off.

2 Likes

Ah yes, axe thrower. With such iconic warrior skills such as throw axe, throw big axe, quick throw axe, and axe volley

3 Likes

I really like the idea of throwing weapons as a playstyle.
Maybe as a utility cooldown for fury?

Fury suffers a lot during phases where they cant be on the target.
I leveled a survival hunter recently to try the spec out and their Aspect of the eagle felt really good to use.

And fury share a lot with the throwing weapon troll berserkers.

So it would look cool, solve a big problem for fury warriors while also being limited to a cooldown to not make it broken.