Awoken From Ashes is recruiting! Healers and Ranged DPS!

About Us: We are a casual raiding guild comprised of heroic raiders of different backgrounds and skillsets, some of us are parents w/ Children and we are all LGBT+ Friedly. To us, raiding is very much a priority and is our primary focus, but nothing is more important to all of us than a solid group of people with the right personalities, and who will ultimately help to foster a healthy guild environment. We are very active in Discord and encourage our members to be a part of it!

We are currently recruiting Healers and DPS specializations.

Progression of Shadowlands Raid Tiers: 10/10 Normal and Heroic Castle Nathria, currently 10/10 on Normal and 4/10 Heroic in Sanctum of Domination.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday @ 8:45pm – 11:00pm EST/Server Time Thursday @ 8:45pm – 11:00pm EST

Social Guild Events: These are much more loosely scheduled. We try to bring all of our raiders through a +10/15 Keystone each week to maximize our potential and guild strength.

Conclusion: If our guild seems to be a perfect fit for you contact us! We’re happy to chat with all interested parties, Gearing skilled players is not a problem.

Contact - (Discord Tags): GM: SoarLoser#7667 Recruitment Officer: Celarius #6690

I’m a rogue looking to join a guild for 9.1 content. Any chance I could join up with you guys?

Vexin - Feel free to message me in game or add me on bnet Celarius#1837.

Could probably use another melee class!