[A]Wit Not Expected recruiting for Shadowlands - A different guild

Yeah, Healiocity, whisper me if you want to join. You seem like a new player,let me know if you need tips for playing priest :wink:

Keeping this up with a bump before bed

This is a weekly bump now?

Ehrmagerd™
Still looking for more. Preferably from Northern states ;). Our southern accent ratio is too high atm.

You still could use some more Latin passion instead of that dry wit. Your style bearly works.

Also Bumping this

Right now Blizz’s hamsters log in wheel need some oil. Feel free to apply if you are looking for a cool guild.

Also, bump

I’m from the super north (Almost Canadian) but sadly I don’t have a character on Dalaran. But I’ll make one just so you can hear my monotone <3

Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. Coming back after a long time and decided to start over on a new server.

I’m interested in talking about possible joining. Mrshme#1569

I write to you later today.

By the way we are still recruiting, we are doing mostly achiv runs right now while we wait or blizz to launch SL.

Also, bump

Hi™, Hello™, Greetings™

Hello there! If you all are still accepting others, I’d love to get a chance to chat with you. I haven’t been active this expansion, but I’m hopeful looking at shadowlands.

You seem like a fine group of geezers and wouldn’t hold it against someone if they dozed off on a farm raid.

Som

Hit us up in game. :slight_smile:
Any toon with Xan in it, I’m also Healiocity/Superpowered

1 week before shadowlands HERE WE GO! type of bump

Here I am bumping this again!

Riads times and days are fri and sat 10pm est to midinight. we are currently 5/10 norm. still looking for more and are planning on starting a 2nd raid team on tuesdays and thursdays as well. We are still looking for more players.

Eld