[A]<Wit Not Expected> Casual weekend raiding Guild LFM

Hello! We are Wit Not Expected

We are a mature group of players who lean on the casual side of things and understand we all have lives outside of the game. If you’re already here and haven’t been turned off by the guild name yet you might be a good fit. (make sure to bust the guild leader about the guild name)
We run raids, mythic+, pvp, and general leveling.
Our in game goals are to achieve AOTC every raid tier and if there is enough interest, possibly jump into mythic.

The raid days are Fri/Sat nights 10-12 server time. Most of us are working stiffs/family so the weekend raids fit nicely.
Coming soon is an even more relaxed group looking to run normal CN to gear up alts or anyone else who feels the desire to pick up sword and spell and smash some baddies. We are looking to do the normal runs tues/thurs 830-1030.
Mythic+ are ran pretty much daily.

We are looking for all classes all roles any level, ilvl of your character doesn’t matter as much as the ilvl of your personality.

We are not looking for ragers/elitists/drama stirrers. We play this game to have fun not get worked up.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions feel free to dm me
discord= vaniker#3340 battlenet Vaniker#1155

this is a bump to the top of the page.

the body seems unclear but this is most definetly a bump.

Bump!
Our team could really use some additional main-heals to the roster. MEDIC!!!
Feel free to contact me as needed as well, as I’m consistently online throughout the week.

discord: Njordhorn#6027
battlenet: Njordhorn#1684

We are almost there 9/10H come join us and lets get AOTC together!

10/10H we are an aotc raid group now. come help us farm out CN as we prep for the next teir.

Hey, i’m here to give this a bump

you are now currently reading a bump post, thank you have a good day.

Bumping this thing out while waiting for 9.1 to hit