[A][Whisperwind] Raids [Tue/Thu] 8:30 Central

[A][Whisperwind/Dentarg] Reloaded [Tue/Thu]

TL/DR: LFM for Castle Nathria and M+ LFM. Contact Logtar#1704

We finished BFA 12/12 and plan to start working on Castle Nathria AOTC. Get to know your new raid team!

Raid times are 8:30 PM Server Time (Central US) - Tue/Thu (2 hours a night)

Reloaded is a casual guild that raids up to heroic content. We finished BFA AoTC and plan to continue raiding heroic. If you want to get up to speed with the game in a casual environment with a group of friends come check us out. We are also doing lots of M+. Our goal is not to be Mythic raiders, but we cleared normal and want to start progressing on heroic.

We have a group of capable players that like to play in a friendly low pressure atmosphere. Most of us are adults with full-time jobs, we value our play time and like to laugh. Our goal is to rescue the princess while the content is relevant, but people, real life and relationships mean more to us than loot. While we want you to be able to perform as a player, it is more important to us that you are a decent person.

We are currently accepting all roles, we want you to play the role that you love.

The values our guild adheres to are simple:

Respect “For each other, our server and the WoW community”

Integrity “We do what we say, and do what is right”

Openness “Zero drama, you have an issue discuss it and let it go”

Teamwork “We kill bosses as a team, but also wipe as a team”

If you like what you have read here and are ready to join or you have further questions, contact Logtar#1704 in game (toons: Gatoso - Logtar - Funch) Whisperwind.

The greatest compliment in WoW is, “I love playing with people with that guild tag!” Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Raid times are 8:30 PM Server Time (Central US) - Tue/Thu

6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM EST

I’m really confused on your raid times.

Central -> PST is -2 hours

Central -> EST is +1hour

I am very interested in joining you. i need a guild that starts later at night im EST!

edit just FYI ur guild Values are RIOT not sure if thats intentional

Interested in possibly bringing my lock over. Will contact you tonight.

Hey, I sent application via wow

I’ll fix it. The time should be Central (Server Time) 8:30 - Start time (10:30) End time. Someone suggested posting the time changes but I also find it confusing. I will remove it next time we recruit.