Awful Stuttering in Instances with New PC

I see a pattern of people that have various issues with World of Warcraft, and WoW only, and then a forum MVP, who I must credit for trying to be helpful, makes them try every trick under the sun and blames GPU drivers, the Windows software environment, add-ons, and their PC hardware, among a few other things. But it’s never, ever, Blizzard’s software’s fault. Software that had been built upon, edited, and added to for nearly 20 years, the original programmers LONG gone. Almost none of these issues are ever solved.

I’m beginning to wonder why not. Maybe, just maybe the problem IS Blizzard’s software, and perhaps if the company had competent programmers and troubleshooters who were undistracted the issues would be fixed, or better yet never appear in the first place. When a whole lot of issues pop up after a software update or just randomly one day, possibly after a stealth update, to WoW and Wow only, it’s time to use some deductive reasoning and stop wasting people’s precious time with cookie-cutter solutions.

When there is a game issue it is easy to spot. The forum here is swamped and on fire. Think about it - there are 10’s of thousands playing without issue. The forum is real quiet these days. In my many years of hanging out here one thing I’ve seen time and time again - blaming the game never fixes a thing.

4 Likes

Until you completely uninstall it and reinstall it and it does.

Are you sure game is using your Nvidia card and not some desktop card? you can see it in SYSTEM , ADVANCE , Grapichs Card and pick Nvidia card there.

You could also run game from Nvidia Geforce experience app