Awful state of fury warrior in S4

Just another post to add to the countless other ones stating the fact of how incredibly terrible fury warrior is currently performing in the new season. How the hell does a spec that uses both a legendary weapon and another special effect weapon together perform THIS badly?

Not only is fury in general just tuned poorly, our “new” tier set is currently a DPS LOSS, even with much higher item level, until around when you get all your tier pieces to mythic level, and even then your DPS will not increase, just baseline. Fury warriors on warcraft logs are currently a laughing joke.

Blizzard, you said you would tune the winning tier sets chosen accordingly. Please keep your word and fix fury asap. Theres 2 possible solutions: 1) The damage per stack increase to bloodthrist from the 4p tier set needs to be drastically increased to make the tier remotely good. Or 2) give us the option to use season 3 tier set. The latter seems extremely unlikely, so please buff the tier set we are forced to use!

Some kind of communication on this would be appreciated, whether its acknowledgement fury needs attention and will receive a buff, or atleast letting us know it won’t be addressed since its a “joke” tier anyways so we can stop hoping to be fixed.

12 Likes

Don’t worry I’m sure by reset they will nerf season 3 tier set by 50% or so and it will no longer be a problem!

1 Like

I changed to arms from fury and seen a noticeable difference. Just gonna stay arms until fury is fixed.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, arms is doing very well.

This is the first time where the state of fury has been bad enough for me to switch to arms for an entire tier. I’m not happy about it; I want to go back to s3 fury very badly already, but will try to tough it out as arms unless a miracle happens and s3 fury becomes more competitive with arms.

1 Like

I hate arms playstyle so much, but It’s been a while since I switched classes. I leveled a hunter and it’s not even CLOSE… I lost the will to play Fury, i’ll prob abandon it for a good while. Also hero talents doesn’t seem to fix any of the issues…hopefully Aff will be good again so i’ll be switching back like I did years ago

This current tier is awful, the one from last season was much simpler and delivered a lot more damage.

2 Likes