Awful Era changes

And yet Blizz says they value guild relationships and interactions.
My aunt Fanny.

I’m sorry this has happened for you, Quickening.
Wish you good times wherever gaming takes you.
If you want to remain in Classic Era, I cannot recommend Legacy (Alliance) or Requiem (Horde) both on Grobbulus Era more highly.
Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

The fact this has stayed here for 14h disproves your comparison.

I dont understand your comment.
Why would i play “all changes every xpac” retail, when i am opposed to changes in ERA and was an active ERA player?

no probably not. a lot of their devs have gone on record to say they prefer their twitter safe spaces. where they can safely ignore any feedback. being told they’re wrong greatly upsets them im told.

2 Likes

Because they know that if they do it again it’ll bring question to the real reason they are doing it.

The first time it happened simply people just mass flagged it as trolling which half of the comment was trolling so thats fair but the punishment wasn’t.

14 hours is short compared to how long the other posts stayed. May take a couple days but it gets done… Im just waiting for it at this point but doesnt disprove my point. They are practically on holiday and preparing for war within prepatch than worry about the drama we have right now.

I think what you are asking for never existed in classic- A static game that doesn’t change.

The truth is- this game has always changed. The devs were constantly updating things during the creation of classic.(in the 2000’s)

To pick a specific version of the game and keep it that way forever, wasn’t what classic was.

I would say that this game needs more QOL changes

Yet? I suppose we need room for a bunch of unnecessary trash from a limited shop (it’s just a new feature guys)

An RPG is all about making choices. They are, yet again, drifting away from what an RPG is about. Needs a separate client for seasons and keep that crap out of Era/hardcore.

You QOL folks already have versions with changes. Go play them already.

3 Likes

thank you asma

my main is alliance mankrik and its very active but im still a little upset about losing friends ive been playing with since early 2020

i have 5-6 weeks worth of game time left im doing a fresh start on horde mankrik my own hardcore challenge with no mods and level 60 alts to help

its nothing like the alliance population but i havent played horde yet and they seem laid back which i like overall its been okay but i think i will let my account run out

if i still feel like going on i will check out grob alliance ty again

2 Likes

Private servers did this for the first month (IIRC, don’t troll if it was slightly different) and it was fun to see who could get the kills in before that timeline.

And WCL added a category for non-WBs for a reason to help cater to people that are supportive of this. That is great. But the number of raids without WBs versus with statistically shows the majority of players enjoy them.

2 Likes