Awesome/Badass Paladin Names

There is a necromancer nearby.

Stay on your guard.

*readies hammer* Shall we purge this being you speak of?

*Nods.*

Indeed.
Anything with adin at the end is bad. this being my alt, Main toon name_adin=Pally alt
Mine.
there is Twobuttons the holy paladin on my alliance server. i always giggle when i see him standing around.
07/25/2011 08:05 PMPosted by Imapallylol
McHammar

Gay.

anything with "lol" at the end of their name gives the impression of a teen girl or "colorful" boy saying "el oh el" out loud.

so to put it straight (lol...) your name, Imapallylol, is pronounced with a lisp imo.
1 Like
Tauren pally named Retbull.

Human pally name Turalyons (I have seen this)

Another human pally named Arthasss

Dontnerfmebro.

Hmm what else...

Dispellmebro

Best mage name I have ever seen was Portstar.
1 Like
Stringerbell
Bobarett
10/09/2011 03:38 PMPosted by Crazyrussian
why do people care about their name being "awesome"? i'd much rather interact with someone who is good at this game but has a !@#$ name then someone who has an amazing name and sucks at this game.

But imagine if they were good at this game AND had an epic name.

Think about it.
10/08/2011 09:10 PMPosted by Elidra
Never understood why people would name their characters with phrases instead of names, or maybe a single word.

Because they confuse "fantasy character" with "professional wrestler" or "superhero".
1 Like
I like unique names =)
I'm a fan of real names. Use other video games as inspiration or look to history for an answer.
3 Likes
Bustybubbles :P
Bubblepop

Or Hvymetaltank..........I thought it was cool :(
<-----
Never understood why people would name their characters with phrases instead of names, or maybe a single word.

I have only used phrases or "nickname" names for my Deathknight and a level one joke character. The Deathknight isn't obviously using his real name, but the name given to him when he became a DK. The joke character (Nightelfgirl) is a male Tauren Shaman...
minus the "lol"
1 Like
Hmm.. Homotbaggins... Yes, that's it.

Me too... I prefer regular names. I thought mine sounded Paladinny and Taureny all in one.
2 Likes
I like mine