Awesome/Badass Paladin Names

Want to change my paladins name but i need something good
3 Likes
Didn't you just make it?
no?
<---
McHammar
4 Likes
I always liked the Warcraft 3 Paladin names :)

For reference...

Granis Darkhammer, Jorn the Redeemer, Sage Truthbearer, Malak the Avenger, Gavinrad the Dire, Morlune the Mighty, Agamand the True, Ballador the Bright, Manadar the Healer, Zann the Defender, Arius the Seeker, Aurrius the Pure, Karnwield the Seeker, Buzan the Fearless

4 Likes
I always liked the Warcraft 3 Paladin names :)

For reference...

Granis Darkhammer, Jorn the Redeemer, Sage Truthbearer, Malak the Avenger, Gavinrad the Dire, Morlune the Mighty, Agamand the True, Ballador the Bright, Manadar the Healer, Zann the Defender, Arius the Seeker, Aurrius the Pure, Karnwield the Seeker, Buzan the Fearless

You forgot Lobster the Tasty.
2 Likes
Or Divination the Immortal ;D
A lot of people ask me, "what make's you so naughty?"

And I like say, "because I can take a good beating." :)

SJ
More like "Easy Mode the mage"

No no, more like "Low Skillcap the mage"
I always like Bubbleoseven
1 Like
07/25/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Mischieff
I always like Bubbleoseven

nice
More like "Easy Mode the mage"

No no, more like "Low Skillcap the mage"

Don't worry, Lobster. The other classes are just jealous we have more and better lore figures.
anything with -blade in it sounds cool. Lightblade, Holyblade, Im12blade ect...
1 Like
My hunter - as you can see - is Parisoftroy. My paladin is Iamachilles.

Though the implication I soon noticed that a hunter can kill a paladin seems a bit far-fetched.
Just make up a name. At first your name will probably seem pretty stupid, but once you get to 85 and find a guild / get used to your character the name will prop itself up in my experience.

I think Royers is a retarded name - it came from an inside joke involving my bad hand writing and an attempt to label a dog bowl " Rover 2", but it's kind of become my internet alter-ego, and a surprising number of other players have complemented it.

You can pretty much make anything that's easy to pronounce and recognize work, I think Royers seems Paladin-y to some people because it contains Roy and alludes to Royal / Roi.
1 Like
The name Link would be pretty nice.
Meh I like mine.
1 Like
There is a necromancer nearby.

Stay on your guard.
1 Like
There is a necromancer nearby.

Stay on your guard.

*readies hammer* Shall we purge this being you speak of?