AWC Season 1 Finals: Caster Predictions

I enjoy the first time i saw it,it put me to sleep fast which is good because i had a hard time sleeping that night.

1 Like

The only WoW PvP ESport I enjoyed was the mock up 6v6 RBG tourny. I would love to see a HotS map in WoW. If they some how make it work, I would watch the heck out of that.

1 Like

Does it matter what race and nationality someone is? This is about WoW, please leave that other stuff elsewhere.

1 Like

It BLOWS my mind…you guys at Blizzard are still pushing this garbage WITHOUT DOING ANY CLASS BALANCE?!?

How can my 222 ilvl Warlock with 45-50k HP buffed get two shot by Pallies or convoke or barley survive one Rogue stun with their burst.

Rogues, Druids, Paladins, Warriors - all have crazy high burst damage.

How can you promote something so broken. Look at the comments in this section. Just like the last time you posted about AWC, most of the thread turns into a dumpster fire.

The only thing people care about, is YOU AS A COMPANY DOING A BETTER JOB ON YOUR GAME IN WHICH YOU CHARGE PEOPLE MONEY TO PLAY AND YOU GIVE THEM A MEDICORE EXPERIENCE!

1 Like

This thread is just seeing so much attention.

It is posted in general discussion, everything turns into a dumpster fire here :smirk:

Watching AwC is much more appealing compared to BfA ones. They just need to solve “Pick a mage or you lose” problem. More class variety is needed, mage must not feel obligatory. Meta will change within next patch though…

The only time WoW tournaments are good are when they’re run by the community.
Which is how MMORPG PvP should be.

1 Like

Lol I was kicked from a +17 earlier (right after I joined) when I told them I was resto/venth. I had a huge question mark explosion just erupt over my head. This entire thing is such a ridiculous joke.

1 Like