AWC Season 1 Finals: Caster Predictions

Does crab racing appear on a sports channel or the cooking network?

2 Likes

I believe you can find it on The Ocho.

3 Likes

Have you seen an actual wrestling, golf and NASCAR? They’re 5 times more entertaining than basketball.

there is no future in which this will ever matter on the scale that they want it to matter

1 Like

Ah, an excellent drive by our troll competitor. shh, watch. Ahh, look at how majestically you can’t even see the tiny white ball in the blue sky… Ah! there it is, it landed on the green. wonderful

2 Likes

Ah yes, ESPN 8 The Ocho. Showcasing some of the most obscure and bizarre sports from America and across the world.

3 Likes

I hit an excellent drive once…once.

1 Like

But think of the youtube money ActiBlizz got from the deal.

1 Like

The WoW writers could learn a LOT from those old school kyfabe wrestling guys. They could write a run where there would be a way for Sylvanas to do a face turn that’s believable.

WoW writers don’t know how to write a GOOD heel.

1 Like

Prediction: Disinterest.

I care, I watched the four weeks of AWC games and it was a lot of fun.

I’m cheering for OTK because they have a monk (even though it’s windwalker). Plus I live that everyone calls Mes… Lord Mes it’s just so over the top it makes me laugh every time. Mes is awesome. Lastly Crew is a great guy I like to see him win.

2 Likes

Wait… they do that in official competitions?!

I’m sure they’re not drinking on the PGA tour lol but CBD is popular among them apparently. Anything to take tension out of the swing is going to pay off.

1 Like

I care, so do a lot of other players who enjoy the AWC.

2 Likes

Who did they pay to write that garbage? I doubt it very much I would rather watch grass grow tyvm have a good day.

What so Ion can talk up the winners again which where Chinese?

2 Likes

Blizzard is that 40+ year old that showed up to the college drinking parties and everyone wondering who’s dad it is. Go home and watch the news blizzard, you have no chance.

NBA and NFL got woke. Now they’re going broke. People don’t want politics forced down their throat, especially during such depressing times.

The cultural landscape is changing, and the sports and entertainment giants are virtually pouring gasoline on themselves and lighting the match for the sake of social justice.

2 Likes

Esports of Warcraft