Awc is close lmao

yeah outlaw rogue is pretty much DH with kidney blind gouge stunspam and 30 sec cloakvasion

4 Likes

You just don’t seem to understand. Rogue+Mage dominance makes for compelling gameplay to watch with such huge plays and hype moments! It’s why WoW arena is taken seriously as an esport and has incredibly high viewership! It’s like nothing you’ve seen before, the skill expression and big plays. This hasn’t been seen in 15 years!

Can you guys please not spam the chat, my new laptop gets really hot when the chat gets spammed, last awc I burned my lap really bad :frowning:

3 Likes

Is this the computer of that other warrior who just got banned after he Qs into a mage?

Was it a hardware issue that they won 100% of the time? Just stole his computer’s coolant for their ray of frost and made it overheat?

5 Likes

this is just outlaw dominance and has nothing to do with rm.

1 Like

What mechanic reduces outlaw’s cloak cd?

they get cdr when they use finishers if it’s the same one they always had. it might be a rtb proc or just baked into the class at this point

by always i ofc mean post legion

Restless blades doesn’t appear to act on cloak, unless I’m reading the wrong list

Just what i’m expecting

Last time i watched AWC, teams had 2 outlaws in the same team

2 Likes

5/8 teams all having a rogue?
I’d sure say so!
In all seriousness, I played boomy+rogue for my glad this season and it was a night-and-day experience from anything I have ever done before. Not a single game felt unwinnable. It was incredible.

No matter how behind we were or what happened I was like, “oh, we can win the next go or two”.

1 Like

i genuinely have no clue what it works on i just am vaguely familiar with outlaw as I avoid combat/outlaw gameplay like i avoid pveing.

Nah ppl doing a bit, it’s offensive buttons, and then evasion and feint with talent

Don’t remind them. It’s only a matter of time…
(I actually think that’d be bad RN, but I still don’t want to fight it).

That sounds like previous expansion tuning for a few of the melee caster healers. sounds fun

jokes on you, only like 3 teams are playing mages on their main comp, and no team is playing sub because outlaw is better.

This comp is like playing the game on ez mode i s2g. Any other boomy comp feels like you’re having to play out of your mind to not be in bear form 24/7.

2 Likes

I doubt it

Having stuns long enough to kill on consecutive targets every single dr just makes the game easy in a way nothing else does. I played boomy dh in sl and bulldozing with instant dam isn’t half as fun as pumping dam and then clone into a stunned target every ten seconds

preaching to the choir here man.

i just meant that outlaw boomie sounds versatile in a way that reflects the versatility MCH comps had in the past

1 Like

Nah, it’s not even close. Between cheapshot and cyclone buffs as well as sub having the ability to win games off anything you do, it was the strongest comp I’ve ever played by far.

Ya. It’s crazy how boomy just gets ran over and explodes without a rogue and how strong boomy is WITH a rogue for stuns.

I just want to be a tanky owl and have cyclone nerfed :frowning:

I hate seeing sam playing a more heavy haste/mast build than i get to play simply because I don’t get to play with a rogue. I’m forced into over 40% vers/haste just to be allowed to play, because I choose wizard gameplay over rogues.

2 Likes