AWC and MDI Plans Revealed for The War Within!

AWC and MDI Plans Revealed for The War Within!

The Arena World Championship and Mythic Dungeon International are back for The War Within™, with all new seasons starting September 27.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Why though?

13 Likes

no one cares

15 Likes

You guys really got to come up with a better name than The Great Push. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

its called the great push because it’s like pushing a turd out

14 Likes

We should be able to report Blue posts for trolling.

15 Likes

Can you spend that money on fixing the game instead?

14 Likes

You know if they did some kind of switcharoo with the teams interchangeably between both while the competitions were occuring that’d be wild. One second a group is doing MDI and a dungeon, then that team and an AWC team switch it up in each others place :open_mouth:

Cool story Blizz.

So about these bugs and stuff yeah? Fix those instead of wasting time and money on nonsense.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, but I don’t like e-sports. I think there’s a lot of evidence that they make game more toxic.

3 Likes

Can’t wait, love to watch TGP

I like the AWC. Too old to be competitive in arena anymore, but I enjoy watching the best duke it out. The Move has been fantastic the last few seasons and I’d love to see them take another AWC.

1 Like

Honestly you would likely be fine. WoW pvp is really slow with a pretty low skill ceiling. Its all about understanding when X happens Y must happen.

Esports ruined WoW

3 Likes

Yeah it’s earthshattering fun seeing who will win between RMP and RMP.

1 Like

“We can’t release a functioning game but here come the twitch advertising events!”

3 Likes

The timing of this post is pretty bad taste.
The game should be working before events are advertised imo.

2 Likes

Sorry Blizzard, no interest in this content that you announced.

3 Likes

Blah. This is what ruined the game, made everything so competitive and complex, and why we have the end game we do.

Water under the bridge, I know, but still blah.

1 Like

Exactly! Give the money to the develop team, hire more people, fix the bugs, listen to normal players not pro players, and stop holding these stupid completions because no one enjoys watching the matches AT ALL.

1 Like