Awakened drake crests

Anyone else not getting them from Mythic plus? had 30, ran 2 M0 and still have 30

1 Like

Are you at the seasonal / weekly cap? You can see the cap in the tooltip hovering over the currency in your currency tab.

M+ starts at Wyrm’s crests now. And you won’t get Drake’s from M0 if you’re already at the weekly cap.

I am not at the weekly cap on my tank. I ran a couple m0 this morning and still have 5 of the ones awarded from completing 0s. (which is what I started with before doings the 0s)

no i am not capped it is not my normal level of content
and yes i am aware of how crest work. Just ran RLP 0 and got no crests. This is making leveling up awakened rewards from bullion impossible

Looks like others reporting OP:

its a bug
Drakes are still not dropping from m0 since yesterday’s patch
they do drop in normal raids though

just saw thanks!

…what neanderthal designed this new system? Why do the crests needed to upgrade gear from +2 to +4 not drop…from +2 to +4? Why would I want to keep running a loot-locked dungeon just for a measly 10 crests?

Can’t believe I got some friends to pull me back in only for this revelation to completely kill my interest in the season. I have limited time to play and when I’m on, I’m with buddies that want to play M+…but cool, can’t upgrade the bullion gear without farming a loot-locked set of dungeons or going into raids that would just take time away from the content I want to play. Just…why? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Because they want you to engage in the Awakened overworld content as well… all the caches you get from overworld weekly events can give drake crests… usually 10-15 per cache.

Still finite, in any case. Weekly. You previously had farmable drakes, but now you don’t. Its ridiculous that champion gear – gear that needs these crests – drops from the lowest form of M+. Currency used to upgrade the related items should drop from that same form of content, full stop.

I swear, its always one step forward, two giant leaps backwards with this company every damn time. They took the most skipped over currency and made it the most coveted because of the absolutely ridiculous method of acquisition.

2 Likes