Aw yea, trust level 2 baby

I wouldn’t worry too much cuteness, just look at the ‘flags’ as ‘flagellation’ which is kinda hot, if done properly.

2 Likes

{“id”:11,“automatic”:true,“name”:“trust_level_1”,“display_name”:“trust_level_1”
u at trust level 1

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir, you are the best.

1 Like

{“achievement_points”:“11745”,“class”:“Rogue”,“guild”:"",“level”:“110”,“profile_url”:null,“race”:“Undead”},“pending_count”:0,“profile_view_count”:21,“time_read”:33227,“recent_time_read”:33227,“primary_group_name”:null,“primary_group_flair_url”:null,“primary_group_flair_bg_color”:null,“primary_group_flair_color”:null,“post_count”:240,“character”:{“guild”:"",“achievement_points”:11745,“level”:110,“race”:“Undead”,“class”:“Rogue”,“name”:“Fleb-moon-guard”},“invited_by”:null,“groups”:[{“id”:10,“automatic”:true,“name”:“trust_level_0”,“display_name”:“trust_level_0”,“user_count”:100105,“mentionable_level”:0,“messageable_level”:0,“visibility_level”:0,“automatic_membership_email_domains”:null,“automatic_membership_retroactive”:false,“primary_group”:false,“title”:null,“grant_trust_level”:null,“flair_url”:null,“flair_bg_color”:null,“flair_color”:null,“bio_cooked”:null,“public_admission”:false,“public_exit”:false,“allow_membership_requests”:false,“full_name”:null,“default_notification_level”:3,“membership_request_template”:null},{“id”:11,“automatic”:true,“name”:“trust_level_1”,,“display_name”:“trust_level_1”,“user_count”:76298,“mentionable_level”:0,“messageable_level”:0,“visibility_level”:0,“automatic_membership_email_domains”:null,“automatic_membership_retroactive”:false,“primary_group”:false,“title”:null,“grant_trust_level”:null,“flair_url”:null,“flair_bg_color”:null,“flair_color”:null,“bio_cooked”:null,“public_admission”:false,“public_exit”:false,“allow_membership_requests”:false,“full_name”:null,“default_notification_level”:3,“membership_request_template”:null}],“group_users”:[{“group_id”:10,“user_id”:3764,“notification_level”:3},{“group_id”:11,“user_id”:3764,“notification_level”:3},{“group_id”:56,“user_id”:3764,“notification_level”:3}],“featured_user_badge_ids”:[]}}

You’re level 1 still, got 3 more days of visiting to do.

1 Like

you should be 2 in 3 days though, keep on Flebbing

2 Likes

thank you? im not best. but u can look at link for future reference.

1 Like

hmmm, i need to learn to highlight.

1 Like

Boy I have my doubts i ever will

1 Like

Doubts about what? Reaching level 2? Because you already are. :wink:

Level 3 is a whole another thing.

1 Like

Thank you for the info blueberry bunny lady!

I shall continue my quest of becoming the forum president!

I shall!

2 Likes

this seems complicated. idk what trust level i am, but i’ve had forum trouble in the past so i will not be able to reach level 3 anyway. oh well.

1 Like

you’re level 1 right now since you have 2 more days of visit time required

1 Like

sometimes json will act up and show a bunch of other stuff. well, act up is wrong way to put it. but anyways just give it about a minute.

1 Like

So if i got ban, my luck for trust level 3 is over for all eternity or i can be a reform undead?

1 Like

it will restart when you are no longer banned.

1 Like

It shows a bunch of stuff when viewing your own profile. The example I gave in my guide I cut out a bunch of information that is private.

However, if you view a character that you’re not currently logged into or selected, it’ll show as if you’re a stranger looking at it and it removes all of the personal information.

where do you see your trust level?

Amg, highlight is a thing!

You learn something new and exciting every day.

Does this thing work too?
Oh yes. I am pleased.

no it acted up that way when i was looking at someone elses, showed me their other stuff.

Okidookie, many thanks.