Aw yea, trust level 2 baby

You just need to log in on 7 more days. 15 days is the “hurdle” for lvl 2.

edit: like the 2 faster people above me said, lol.

2 Likes

Well congratulations my busy bee, I hope that you continue to spread your love around. Alas, I have an uphill battle to content with all the fragile mongoloids and delicate sunflowers who keep using that sensual flagging system to silence me. But don’t fret, love always wins out in the end.

/tentacleflip

9 Likes

How do you even tell your trust level?

1 Like

Level 2 gets to distribute more likes per day. I never even hit the limit as a Level 1.

2 Likes

i made a thread about it. basically you add .json to the web address when looking at your activity.

2 Likes

It’s a bit confusing but I tried to make it as clear as possible.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Mistwynd-lightbringer.json the latest trust level listed in that text wall

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/reading-the-json

hope this helps.

1 Like

According to my summary page, I’ve given one.

Hey, Lull was doing an experiment. So I was helping. Yes, Lull… you have my only like.

(For the record, I’m unlikely to use that part of the forum because of my often stated stance that I’m against the whole Facebooking of the Internet. It’s just a personal quirk, nothing meant by it. Though if Doodlegnome started posting embedded doodles, I’d run out of likes.)

4 Likes

I wish you luck in your climb to trust level 3 you tentacular beast <3

2 Likes

My cuddle bug is at level 2 trust, so proud of him

4 Likes

Woo :raised_hands: Now I can start liking things indiscriminately again!

2 Likes

have a like for not liking facebook!

3 Likes

What I noticed is that you’ve posted 1500 times in just a few weeks. That’s some kind of dedication. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will treasure that one like forever. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh migthy Luci, no one can hold your love for long, soon you will hit that trust level 3 and you offer us the tentacles experience that we wait for so long. I will embrace those tentacles with all my body when it come.

3 Likes

I have much to say and a lot of boredom to expel lol

1 Like

Probably also had a number of posts carry over from the old forums.

2 Likes

yea i think a couple hundred carried over

I only had like 37 posts carry over out of 9000. :frowning: At least my character is no longer shadow alt. Took 2 weeks before the Armory updated.

1 Like