Average Heights - How do You Measure Up?

The Warcraft wiki features sources for the Tauren and Zandalari heights

• For Tauren, the source is an old tweet from Loreology (long deleted, but the wiki has an archive of their tweets): @Loreology I need to know, what’s the average height for orcs (both genders), Tauren (both genders) and mok’nathal (both genders) “Male Orcs? ~7’. Female Orcs? 6-6.5’. Male Tauren? 10’. Female Tauren? 9’. Again, these are averages.”

• As for the Zandalari, the source is Vol’jin: Shadows of the Horde. Zandalari in the novel are described as standing “at least a head taller” than a male jungle troll, with some even taller than that. So already, this proves that the ingame models are not accurate, as both Zandalari body types are shorter than an upright jungle troll model. So, it’s fair to assume that the former stand closer to 10’ in height. This is further supported by, if I remember correctly, the race being taller when first made playable on the PTR back in BfA. But because of issues with doorways, they were shrunk.

As for dwarven height, I do not have the direct source myself. There used to be a post in the lore and RP sub-forum that compiled a large amount of info given in the Traveler book series. While said post no longer exists, it was cross-posted onto MMO-champion. I never know if links are allowed on the forums here, so I recommend just googling “mmo champion traveler book series lore”, and that should give the proper thread as one of the first results.