Avengers as WoW Class/Spec

Random conversation starter since it’s the 1 year anniversary of Avengers Endgame, title says it all! Also curious to see what you guys would classify Scarlet Witch and Thor as. They’re my favorites!
I always imagine my arcane mage being like the Scarlet Witch myself :smile: unsure about Thor and the rest!

I’d say Thor would be a shaman on account of the whole “controls lightening” bit.

4 Likes

I wonder what hawkeye would be though…

1 Like

Pre-Cata Rogue with a bow.

1 Like

Back in WoD I was in a raid waiting to pull Manaroth. There was this paladin tank with a great Captain America mog and was staying in character by calling people soldier.

Then all of a sudden he threw his shield at the boss and everyone was freaking out because the tank pulled and didn’t have a weapon equipped, just a shield! We wiped.

3 Likes

That is actually very plausible seeing as how his father was able to shape shift into a massive bear. So the shapeshifting is there in their blood.

Black Widow would be an Assassin rogue.

Hulk would just get in the way so he would probably become a raid boss.

Thanos would join the Horde and then kill all of the Horde just to make some room., then take out the Alliance He would be Sargeras essentially.

Vision. A Wizard. Yes they exist in WoW lore.

Captain America loves to protect people and uses his shield to do so.

He always places others first before himself when it is just so. that would make him a protection paladin.

1 Like

Hulk would be a Holy Paladin

Hulk = Warrior
Iron Man = Mage
Thor = Shaman
Redheaded girl = Rogue
Hawkeye = Hunter
Loki = Rogue
Scarlet Witch = Warlock (possible mage)
Cpt america = Prot warrior
Vision = Mage
Spiderman = Rogue / Monk?
miss marvel = paladin
my best guess

Hulk is a warrior

World war hulk is my favorite comic thus my name

1 Like

I prefer to look at the personalities rather than their abilities, it’s easier to translate that way.

I always saw Iron Man as Blood Elf Mage and Captain America as a Human Paladin.

Captain America radiates so much Human Male Paladin energy its no surprise Chris Metzen owns like 3 statues and a replica shield.

Cap - Prot Paladin
Iron Man - Arcane Mage
Thor - Enhance Shaman
Hawkeye - MM Hunter
Black Widow - Rogue. Sub? Sin? I dunno.
Hulk - Orc Warrior
Scarlet Witch - Priest (bubbles and moves things/Life Grip)
Falcon - Demon Hunter
Spider-Man - Outlaw Rogue?
Black Panther - Monk
Captain Marvel - Medan

2 Likes

Hawkeye used to be a Marksman main until Legion, then when they reworked Survival he joined up with the melee brotherhood which is as he is depicted now.

1 Like

Nah by End Game he was a Kul Tiran Enhance Shaman…Mjolnir OH, Stormbreaker MH, spitting lightning. :slight_smile:

Cap’n America would be a paladin/warrior blend.

Scarlett Wtich = mage.

Hawkeye would be a hunter, all 3 specs at once blended with rogue.

Thor would be a DK/Shaman blend, without the dead of DK.

Hulk would be a warrior. Can’t think what else and forgot the rest of the Avengers cast.

gonna go out on a limb and say the class with Avenger’s Shield is Captain America

Thor = Elemental Shaman
Cap -Prot Pally
Iron MAn - Fire Mage
Hawkeye - Range Survival
Hulk- Guardian
Black Widow -Rogue
Scarlet Witch -Arcane Mage
Vision -Shadow Priest
War MAchine -MM

Ant-Man and Wasp are druids because of how they talk to animals and “shapeshift”

1 Like

Nah, they randomly shrink, pop up unexpectedly, and are full of snark. They’re rogues with bags full of Noggenfogger.

1 Like

You might be an Avenger, but no one ever says “Help, Hunter!”

Yeah it fits

Lies and slander! I am a perfectly respectable frost mage.
tries to look respectable

1 Like