Avenger shield proccing precognition!

Please fix this blizzard, giving a caster 30% haste immune to all cc 100%uptime is kinda broken, im thinking for the homies here, if you dont want it it be exploited, fix this.

Sounds intended seeing as how it’s an interrupt that’s technically being missed if not used during a spell cast. :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

yea but it only silences in pve. so i can keep precognition on my buddy infinitly and he can wipe everyone in orgimmar as an aff lock free casting.

No thank you. Working as intended.

Anything to make prot pala become free CR is a win in my book.

8 Likes

Again, sounds intended. Semi-related but does the interrupt component of Demo’s Axe Toss proc the CC immunity before the stun connects? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Asking for a friend.

i mean if they dont fix it, me and my buddy are just gonna continue killing everyone in major cities, they cant kill me since im in their same faction, but they cant kill him since he’s immune to cc as an aff lock and has 15 % bonus haste.

These terms are acceptable.

I imagine most teams won’t run the honor talent initially, and if they do then the Paladin will just just shoot the freedom frisbees at somebody else.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t stacking just nullify that since the shield is AOE? Or is there a talent to make it ST?

1 Like

yea this guy is just stupid because you can just not use avenger shield at all if you want to so its just a big problem for wpvp with prot paladin and a caster with precogn able to kill everyone.

Our diet keeps us docile because humans are violent and don’t want leaders

T levels down 1% every year since the 70s put the tranq in the tigers food I guess.

Roar lil kitty :cat2:

ok then dont use it at all

next thread

3 Likes

World’s ending in 3 years and homie is worried his cows shield throw makes bad guy strong

It’s from microwaving food in non BPA free plastic containers.

i heat alex jones water up in tupperware in my microwave and drink it.

im unstoppable

1 Like

I get the joke but that one is a thing for real. Look it up :joy:

Yeah BPA is bad so is soy and watching p[redacted] playing video games watching anime simping garbage soaps ect ect ect

You ever see the movie Logan?

If the government ever wanted to force something on us, that’s exactly how they’d do it :joy:

Just put it in all the food and wait.

Nope don’t watch movies I’ve only seen a handful. It’s all a psyop

yeah that sounds like about where you should cap out

1 Like