<AVALANCHE> Late Night AOTC Guild Semi-Casual

Currently Recruiting

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags
Btag : DDmagebags#1144
Discord : DDmagebags#3795

Tormmus
Btag : ThePaperclip#1463
Discord : Tormus#6296

1 Like

bumpity bump bump

Looking for some peeps to join me while I get drunk in raid

1 Like

Wish this posting was up before i transferred my main off area 52 your time and progression is about perfect for what im looking for.

Baby come back!

Lol i might, i transferred to this guild with multiple raid teams. The team i was gonna join was just starting mythic and played at times that worked for me but the team literally dissolved during my transfer.

Get that refund

Send us a message and come raid with us tonight?

Come join the fun and get some good loots too!

we have fun. join us ya’ll

Its pretty easy

We eat at the nicest restaurants!
Wear the nicest clothes!
And get phat loots!

Why not join?

Oops that first post was super vague, had a client pop in unexpectedly in the middle of typing.

440 resto druid main, but i see you already have a resto druid so if you’re not interested i wont be offended. I have a 438 tanking offspec but i have only ever tanked normal and that was in a pug so it doesn’t really count.

Still looking for new friends to join the fun!

how required is gtfo?

How often do you stand in stuff

Not too often, I tend to be a little over careful about swirlies when i don’t know what they do. Also fire is fire it’s never good. I might use it if i can figure out how to change the sound it makes by default.

Ok i joined i saw i laughed and was amazed at this guild also cool name 5/5 would join again